Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Island

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Sep 06, 2011

After a zombie virus sweeps across a beautiful island resort, survivors must fight their way to freedom while trying to find out exactly what went down in this open-world first-person action game.

New achievements

INV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By INV2

So, I dunno if anyone is even playing Dead Island right now, but there are new achievements up. So a DLC must be ready to launch. But I didn't see it on XBOX LIve... Obviously, I dunno much about it, but the achievements look rough..."survive X waves of zombies while using X weapons." -ummm, fun?

dystonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By dystonym

Bloodbath Arena is coming out. it was announced before the game came out.

INV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By INV2

Just got the last achievement for the core game, was going for the S-Rank. It was quite a grind to level 50, wouldn't do that again. I find it so profoundly annoying that the achievement list gets extended regardless if you buy the new DLC or not. Just stole my S-Rank. And Bloodbath Arena's achievement list looks annoying, kill waves of zombies, oh what fun. Not sure I want to get cheesed by swarms of Infected anymore. Maybe grinding to level 50 has ruined the enjoyment factor of Dead Island. All that work to get robbed of my S-Rank, thanks DLC.

EDIT

Got the new DLC, and the achievements. Was NOT worth the ten bucks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.