the best weapons are from zombies and red crates!!!

#1 Posted by ssc604 (28 posts) -

just a heads up to people who wanna find the best shit

the unique weapons (orange) are the same colour as the legendaries (orange weapon with a special name aka BANISHER)

i thought that legendary weapons such as "defender of the motherland" must be DLC after playing till lvl 42, but recently i picked up

a lvl 42 BANISHER (one handed axe) from a zombie drop and a lvl 42 defender of the mother land from a red crate (lvl 3 lockpick with purna...cause of her rare drops skill)

uniques are good, but those legendaries are fucking beast weapons!!!!

#2 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -

Man I can't wait for my second playthrough! The weapons I found towards the end was already insane, but I can imagine those beasts being brutal.

#3 Posted by Edwardryu (440 posts) -

one of weapons I created is explosive bullet(?) with pistol or magnum. when you shoot it, zombie actually burns, and blows up. it looks awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.