Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Island

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Sep 06, 2011

After a zombie virus sweeps across a beautiful island resort, survivors must fight their way to freedom while trying to find out exactly what went down in this open-world first-person action game.

Um wtf happened to my save game?! *possible spoilers*

Dblueguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dblueguy

I was on the quest to take the armored truck to a mechanic but then I quit the game after it auto saved. Next time I load up the game it puts me in the middle of a city called moresby! Is there any possible way to go back? Most importantly, WTF HAPPENED?!

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By eroticfishcake
    @Dblueguy: Looks like the game skipped the next two main quests after you completed that quest. Which dumps you into Moresby. You can travel back to the resort through quick travel. 
    Dblueguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dblueguy

I now have no main quest and am in a building with someone named sergei kletska.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By eroticfishcake
    @Dblueguy: I think it's no surprise that the game bugged out on you. I would tell you to load an earlier save but considering how that game works I don't think it's possible...which platform are you playing on by the way?
    Dblueguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dblueguy
    @eroticfishcake: xbox 360
    project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By project343

Starting to sound like the 360 players are now experiencing far more technical difficulties than the PC crowd. I haven't hit a single bug like this since Wednesday (by the second PC overhaul patch).

Dblueguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dblueguy

i restarted a few more times and it put me before the city but in the hotel with no quests...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.