Voice from Above the Sky, major glitch.

#1 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

So I was playing Dead Island and when I turned in my quest to the man in the restaurant to ask for the sataliettle phone, but all he did was tell me that his buddies in the restaurant left him to die there. Then the quest was in my quest log under completed, without any additional dialog. I then selected ''load last checkpoint'' to try and fix the glitch, and now I am in the Jungle, act 3. -_-

What is going on?

#2 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

Looks like the best way to fix this is to keep pressing the "load from last checkpoint" button several times until you are back into your normal area. The mission will still be active but you can't track it until you are in the jungle area where the mission takes place. Hope this helps anyone looking for a fix.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.