Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Island

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Sep 06, 2011

After a zombie virus sweeps across a beautiful island resort, survivors must fight their way to freedom while trying to find out exactly what went down in this open-world first-person action game.

Who else has had no problems with this game?

• 53 results
    Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Aishan

@krazy_kyle said:

No problems with mine except for the dreaded beach balls. If you play co-op with an ***hole friend, don't tell him about the fact that beach balls can kill if you kick them at other players. It has only happened to me a few times but it's honestly kind of funny.

They can kill if you kick them at yourself too.

hbkdx12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By hbkdx12

about 20 hrs in on the ps3. No problems other than one time when i died i paused and loaded up the last checkpoint (because i didn't want to lose $5000+ at the time) and when it loaded back up, one of the multi-tiered quests completed part of itself. But upon doing the last part of the quest i was still able to turn it in and get my xp and what not.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By strainedeyes

Just finished my first playthrough last night and started up a new-game plus, didn't have any issues the whole time. 360 copy here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.