calumlittle's Dead Island (PC) review

• calumlittle wrote this review on .

Pish

Boring, repetetive, Polish console port rubbish, even lopping off heads gets boring in the first five mins as the animations are so poor and all the same. FUCK THIS CRAPPY GAME and praise Mithras or whoever for the Pirate Bay as I might just have bought this if I wasn't all that smart.

Posted by CandiBunni

Wow. Excellent review. I'm kidding. This review is rubbish. Try doing a better job next time.

Posted by Yummylee

You left your lurker status for this POS?

Other reviews for Dead Island (PC)

The Best Zombie Game Yet? 0

Dead Island is another in a recent trend of zombie games to come out in the 21 century. From movies to video games, zombies and vampires are competing for video media domination. In the video game world, zombies seem to be winning, while in the movie theaters and in home video playback, emotional, romantic, vampire movies and shows seem to run the ship. With quality zombie video games series like Resident Evil, and Left 4 Dead already around, does Dead Island stand up to the big boys of the genr...