calumlittle's Dead Island (PC) review

• calumlittle wrote this review on .

Pish

Boring, repetetive, Polish console port rubbish, even lopping off heads gets boring in the first five mins as the animations are so poor and all the same. FUCK THIS CRAPPY GAME and praise Mithras or whoever for the Pirate Bay as I might just have bought this if I wasn't all that smart.

Posted by CandiBunni

Wow. Excellent review. I'm kidding. This review is rubbish. Try doing a better job next time.

Posted by Yummylee

You left your lurker status for this POS?

Other reviews for Dead Island (PC)

Issues as contagious as a deadly zombie bite 0

You remember that trailer, right? The one that told the harrowing story of a small family torn apart by a fleshthirsty zombie infestation. The one with the slick editing, beautiful music, memorable imagery and emotional resonance we so rarely see in video games. The one that took the internet by storm and re-introduced us all to Dead Island; the zombie game that might just pull at the heartstrings, offering more than just a comical bash of undead slaying. Well you can forget all about that trail...