calumlittle's Dead Island (PC) review

• calumlittle wrote this review on .
  • This review received 2 comments

Pish

Boring, repetetive, Polish console port rubbish, even lopping off heads gets boring in the first five mins as the animations are so poor and all the same. FUCK THIS CRAPPY GAME and praise Mithras or whoever for the Pirate Bay as I might just have bought this if I wasn't all that smart.

Posted by CandiBunni

Wow. Excellent review. I'm kidding. This review is rubbish. Try doing a better job next time.

Posted by Yummylee

You left your lurker status for this POS?

Other reviews for Dead Island (PC)

Dead Island is a swell place to be if you're not dead 0

Zombies. Not the most original theme, but an intriguing one. I wasn’t sure what to expect when I first heard about this game. A cross between the two big name franchises in the genre namely Left 4 Dead and Dead Rising probably. Both titles I am somewhat ‘meh’ for. What I wasn’t expecting however was a cross between Borderlands and, well, Dead Rising. You see, I loved Borderlands for some reason and to this day I am not sure why.Thinking back, I guess it has to do with the...