Marie Rose hits the console version this spring.

#1 Edited by Demoskinos (15132 posts) -

So, DOA5 Ultimate had an arcade release in Japan in this version a new character Marie Rose who has a lolita goth flair to her was added. Well, turns out this week Team Ninja announced that she will indeed also be added to the console version this spring sometime. So I guess stay tuned for an announce date and inevitably even more costume DLC.

#2 Posted by DeadeyeMcCoy (259 posts) -

If only I liked fighting games.

#3 Edited by TooWalrus (13256 posts) -

...I've actually never actually played a DoA game. Are the stories worth playing through?

#4 Posted by TobbRobb (4840 posts) -

Flat chest, in DoA? What is this black magic.

I like her, she has attitude. At least based on these screens. :P

#5 Edited by Wolfgame (878 posts) -

Canonically speaking she is 18+ I imagine, otherwise you can't get too dirty with the costumes.

#6 Posted by MB (13089 posts) -

@demoskinos: Do you think you could come up with a more appropriate thread title, dude? Ugh. I'll give you a few minutes to change it before this topic gets turned into puppies, all puppies. Thanks.

#7 Posted by Demoskinos (15132 posts) -

@wolfgame said:

Canonically speaking she is 18+ I imagine, otherwise you can't get too dirty with the costumes.

Heh, FYI Kokoro, Elliot are both still underage as of DOA 5 and Ayane and Kasumi have been for most of the series. Hell, timeline wise Ayane is 14 in Ninja Gaiden Black. There is a reason in the North American releases their bios don't have their ages. I think as of DOA 5 Ayane and Kasumi are both around 19.

@mb said:

@demoskinos: Do you think you could come up with a more appropriate thread title, dude? Ugh. I'll give you a few minutes to change it before this topic gets turned into puppies, all puppies. Thanks.

*sigh* Fine. I thought it was a Hilarious thread title but alas.....

#8 Edited by BoOzak (996 posts) -

Nice I thought I was going to have to buy "DOA5U Arcade Edition" to get her.

#9 Edited by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@mb said:

I'll give you a few minutes to change it before this topic gets turned into puppies, all puppies.

You mean puppy waifu? I don't see how that's an improvement.

#10 Posted by Hunter5024 (5959 posts) -

@demoskinos said:

*sigh* Fine. I thought it was a Hilarious thread title but alas.....

What was it?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.