DOA 5's physics for fat could have been fun.

#1 Posted by agentboolen (1843 posts) -

So I'm playing DOA 5 and I'm enjoying all the fancy boob physics and all but I gotta say that I wish they would have played more with these physics. I mean why just boobs?! Just think they could have made a fat character along the lines of Rufus from Street Fighter 4 or even a E. Honda... Or even better a Jabba the Hutt looking character. The fat could have been jiggling all over the place.

I think they really missed the opportunity to make a really fat character in this game, it would have been fun to see how the physics system would have handled the rolls. I know sex sells, but I think when you have a body fat physics system in a game you should have some more fun with it.

#2 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4700 posts) -

I can't tell if you are joking or not. Are you making fun of DOA or sincerely want a jiggling fat person? If so, that is cool, I guess.

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I think we've had this discussion before. About dicks.

#4 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3981 posts) -

It'd sure be funny. So is DOA the only fighter series without a big fat guy character? That's one of the cliche's that you need to have in there, along with the drunk old man.

#5 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

I can't tell if you are joking or not. Are you making fun of DOA or sincerely want a jiggling fat person? If so, that is cool, I guess.

I'm gonna say both.

#6 Posted by Jimi (1126 posts) -

I don't know man. It would be like hair physics, that flat would be flobbing all over the place.

#7 Posted by Veektarius (5012 posts) -

@ArtisanBreads: I don't believe SoulCalibur has a fat character. Does Tekken?

#8 Posted by Petiew (1360 posts) -
@Veektarius: Tekken has Bob.
#9 Posted by AjayRaz (12475 posts) -

if we're not going to get a fat character, at least release something that makes every character on the roster really fat. that would be pretty cool, but i don't think that we will ever get something like that in Dead or Alive because the series' target audience probably wouldn't like that.

..or maybe they would?

#10 Posted by agentboolen (1843 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

Not making fun of DOA, but the fat physics are a lot of fun to watch (but at this point the only way to watch it at work is cgi boobs that can.... well make you feel perverted lol). So why not make a fat character to display it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.