DOA5 'Declaration' Trailer

#1 Edited by Dany (7887 posts) -

No Aerosmith=no sale.

As a massive DOA fan I am so so excited to play this.

Also, why is it called in the wiki, the 7th game in the series?

#2 Posted by Hunter5024 (5688 posts) -

Kind of an awesome year for fighting games, as long as you don't care about Street Fighter.

#3 Posted by PenguinDust (12522 posts) -

@Hunter5024 said:

Kind of an awesome year for fighting games, as long as you don't care about Street Fighter.

I suck at Street Fighter, so yeah it is.

#4 Posted by Gargantuan (1882 posts) -

Looks cool. I wonder if Leon will be in the game, he's my favourite. If he isn't then I'll have to play with Bayman.

#5 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4523 posts) -

Meh, I dunno. I loved 2, 3, and 4, but I can't seem to get excited about this one. It looks good and everything, but I just don't know. Maybe I'll have to try it out first or see what the reviews say.

#6 Posted by Demoskinos (14839 posts) -

God, I'm so there. I'm so there. So fucking pumped for this game. After playing the Alpha build I can't wait to see what changes they've made. I freaked out like a little girl at a justin beiber concert when i saw this posted on Tecmo's facebook feed. Now I'm gonna go watch it again... and again... until Sept 25th.

#7 Posted by Demoskinos (14839 posts) -

@Dany: DOA, DOA 2:Hardcore, DOA 3 , DOA Ultimate, DOA 4, DOA Dimesions, DOA 5. Seven games.

#8 Edited by AjayRaz (12428 posts) -

no aerosmith = worst DOA game ever

looks pretty good. it's nice to finally see Eliot and Brad. i don't have high hopes for an eloquent story but it should be a fun romp if the AI isn't dull and easy like it was in Dimensions, though i suppose that's better than horribly punishing AI that counters every single move you make.

#9 Posted by Demoskinos (14839 posts) -

So new Gamescom footage featuring Sarah Bryant in one of her alt outfits versus Kasumi. New screenshots and whatnot are also out on Tecmo's facebook page.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.