It's Official: Dead or Alive 5 is a Thing now.

#1 Edited by DocHaus (1314 posts) -

A new trailer has been unveiled at the Tokyo Game Show showing some Alpha build footage of Ryu and Hayate fighting each other with kicks, explosions, and a literal cliffhanger ending. Any predictions of new characters? New multi-level stages? New physics? New story (for those keeping track of one)?

#2 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

I'm pumped for this.

#3 Posted by XenoNick (1390 posts) -

HELL YEAH!!!!!

#4 Posted by kuz101 (209 posts) -

Joystiq posted this image in their story. Is this Tifa, or am I just imagining things.

#5 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

pretty, shit fighter

#6 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -

I appreciate all the insanity that is going on in that stage as they fight. Like, damn. Looks real nice.

I wonder if they're going to tone down the fanservice in this, like they toned down the gore for NG3 now that Itagaki is gone.

#7 Posted by shinigami420 (640 posts) -

Looks pretty cool

#8 Posted by JJOR64 (18906 posts) -

Yep, that totally looks like a DOA game.

#9 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -

*ahem*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#10 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

@JJOR64 said:

Yep, that totally looks like a DOA game.

Looks a little dated to me, graphically speaking bit the last but was cool.

#11 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4282 posts) -

@kuz101 said:

Joystiq posted this image in their story. Is this Tifa, or am I just imagining things.

Looks like Kasumi after she just got out the shower. Or heck, it could be a new character, There's always the slim chance it could be Tifa, but that would be too awesome. In any case, my body is ready.

#12 Edited by Dany (7887 posts) -

I AM SQUEALING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL NOW! you have NO IDEA!

also that is kasumi cuz...duh

#13 Posted by Solh0und (1756 posts) -

Finally!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.