Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead or Alive 5

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 25, 2012

Dead or Alive 5 is the seventh entry in the Dead or Alive fighting game franchise, introducing a new visual style, new game mechanics, and highly interactive stages.

So, for anyone who has the demo... Impressions?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By musubi

Just got through playing the Premium demo I got with my 360 CE of NG3 and I gotta say I'm really looking forward to DOA5. There isn't a whole lot in the demo itself but the thought of getting back into a DOA game has me excited. The AI is REALLY easy in the demo though. Can't wait to see more and possibly a more update version of the demo as the provided demo is apparently an Alpha build at least according to the insert that was in NG3.

StrikeALight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By StrikeALight

I predict boobies. Is there boobies?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By musubi

@StrikeALight: There are boobies and there is even the Wet T-shirt tech from DOAX 2. After my fight with Hitomi she was all sweaty and you could see through her shirt. So yeah!

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By musubi

I just wanna say... Ryu Hayabusa is still the biggest bad-ass ever even without the Dragon Sword. Honestly, even as a fan I think he is kind of overpowered in DOA. You can just straight up murder people with him. He can play stupid crazy mind games with his teleport and the teleport has tons of options. High, Low, Grab and even can just straight up feign a teleport to throw you off. And the Izuna Drop is still so much fun to pull off. I'm really excited to see what costumes they pick for him. Hopefully some of his Ninja Gaiden 2 costumes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.