Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead or Alive 5

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 25, 2012

Dead or Alive 5 is the seventh entry in the Dead or Alive fighting game franchise, introducing a new visual style, new game mechanics, and highly interactive stages.

Whole roster Revealed (rumor)

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SlightConfuse

the internet being the internet they have moned through files in the demo and have discovered alternate costume files. this is just a rumor but i would guess that it its colse to being correct. 2 new characters and 2 vitura fighter characters join the fight as well.

• Pai
    • Sarah
    • Akira
    • Mila
    • Rig
    • Bayman
    • Hitomi
    • Christie
    • Brad
    • Lisa
    • Eliot
    • Ayane
    • Lei Fang
    • Hayate
    • Kokoro
    • Bass
    • Leon
    • Helena
    • Gen Fu
    • Kasumi
    • Hayabusa
    • Jann Lee
    • Tina
    • Zack
    • Alpha-152

with the lackluster ninja gaiden 3 im a curious how this is received.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

I still have hope for DOA5, they seem to actually understand what made those games good. That game has a severe lack of Ein. I have no problem with more Virtua Fighters characters, I felt they should have added Sarah or Eileen instead of Akira in the first place.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Hailinel

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

I still have hope for DOA5, they seem to actually understand what made those games good. That game has a severe lack of Ein. I have no problem with more Virtua Fighters characters, I felt they should have added Sarah or Eileen instead of Akira in the first place.

Dead or Alive: Dimensions eased any fears I had of Team Ninja being able to make a good DOA game. It lacks in a couple of areas, but otherwise I've had a lot of fun with it. Also, it does have Ein.

And as for the VF characters, not including Akira would be like not including Ryu in a Street Fighter crossover. It's just something you should expect. I'm glad to see that he might not be the only one to make an appearance if this rumor is accurate, however.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By musubi

Holy fuck how are they going to balance Alpha-152?! She was insane in DOA4!

prikk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By prikk

300 titles to unlock A-152....

Well i only got 189 to go before i unlock A-152.

Ravelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Ravelle

I still think it's a darn shame they have virtua fighters in it, Dead or Alive fans want to play with their DOA favorites, I don't think anyone is interested in characters from a different series. One as a bonus is fine but two is just crazy, at least get Leon back in the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.