Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 2: Case Zero

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Aug 31, 2010

The downloadable prologue to Dead Rising 2 (exclusive to the Xbox 360) gives players a taste of the new "Combo Weapon" mechanic, as Chuck Greene must escape the zombie-infested rural town of Still Creek while preventing his daughter from succumbing to the zombie plague.

Infinity Mode?

outlawtotheend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By outlawtotheend

I heard on forums that in the original, once you beat the game, you unlocked a thing called infinity mode which allowed you to play through the game again minus the time limit. 
    Can you do that in Case Zero? I completed the game last night and I'm not planning on starting over but an infinity mode would make those achievements a hell of a lot easier and would make me want to play through this again. 
    Thanks in advance to any answers. 

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By alistercat

No, but there is an infinite time glitch.

Seroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Seroth

Infinity Mode in the original isn't exactly infinite. You are timed in a way. Your health will go down gradually, and you have to eat food to regain health. I believe there was also a finite amount of food in the mall as well, so you'd eventually die.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.