Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 2: Case Zero

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Aug 31, 2010

The downloadable prologue to Dead Rising 2 (exclusive to the Xbox 360) gives players a taste of the new "Combo Weapon" mechanic, as Chuck Greene must escape the zombie-infested rural town of Still Creek while preventing his daughter from succumbing to the zombie plague.

KHAAA- Oh, I mean, MIIICROSOOOFT!

Lilyvalley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Lilyvalley

So I've trying to download DR2: CZ since it came out. When I try to do it through the Xbox-LIVE Marketplace it tells me that "this item isn't availabe from your current location". Yo, dawg, it is. It totally is. I've got a friend not far from where I live that got it - no problem.

I did try it through the webmarketplace, but that told me that my Xbox doesn't have the latest update and that I need to login before I can get the game. I AM LOGGED IN! Calling their helpline didn't do much good, either. First time around I got the options "Xbox-LIVE, including billing, press 1", "Somethingsomethingsomething, press 2" and "For games support, press 3". I pressed three and sat in line for a couple of seconds. Awesome, right? No. The guy spoke poor english and sat quiet while I explained my problem then said "You need to pick another option, this is the support for hardware". Hardware? The man said games! GAMES! Anyway...I tried again, but this time they didn't even give me the Xbox-LIVE option. What. The. Fuck. Also, several of the times I've looked at the Contact Us part of the Xbox.com site there's been a different phonenumber to call.

Urgh, it's just annoying. They didn't even reply to my email. Who did Microsoft employ to run their customer support, Valve? Hiiii-oooo!

Anyway, my point was that it's annoying and I want to play Case Zero. Now. Come on. I can't even download the free DLC for the first game.

Lilyvalley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Lilyvalley

So I've trying to download DR2: CZ since it came out. When I try to do it through the Xbox-LIVE Marketplace it tells me that "this item isn't availabe from your current location". Yo, dawg, it is. It totally is. I've got a friend not far from where I live that got it - no problem.

I did try it through the webmarketplace, but that told me that my Xbox doesn't have the latest update and that I need to login before I can get the game. I AM LOGGED IN! Calling their helpline didn't do much good, either. First time around I got the options "Xbox-LIVE, including billing, press 1", "Somethingsomethingsomething, press 2" and "For games support, press 3". I pressed three and sat in line for a couple of seconds. Awesome, right? No. The guy spoke poor english and sat quiet while I explained my problem then said "You need to pick another option, this is the support for hardware". Hardware? The man said games! GAMES! Anyway...I tried again, but this time they didn't even give me the Xbox-LIVE option. What. The. Fuck. Also, several of the times I've looked at the Contact Us part of the Xbox.com site there's been a different phonenumber to call.

Urgh, it's just annoying. They didn't even reply to my email. Who did Microsoft employ to run their customer support, Valve? Hiiii-oooo!

Anyway, my point was that it's annoying and I want to play Case Zero. Now. Come on. I can't even download the free DLC for the first game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.