Favorite DR2 Moment?

#1 Posted by TheFalconProduction (51 posts) -

What is your favorite moment to ever happen (so far) in Dead Rising 2?  
Mine is giving a tiger named Snowflake to the daughter, and the fact that she is just excited and over joyed. but just the fact that Chuck would give his own daughter a real life tiger just amazes me. Father of The Year?
#2 Edited by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Going out onto the strip and pile driving one thousand zombies. 

You feel fucking refreshed after shit like that.

#3 Posted by AlisterCat (5488 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish:  How do you pile drive? I could just look at the move list.
#4 Posted by dudeglove (7688 posts) -

To be honest I enjoyed the slicycles at the start a lot.

#5 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -
@AlisterCat: Okay the move I was thinking of is called Smash, and now that I actually went back into the game and did it it doesn't look anything like a pile drive at all.
#6 Posted by AlisterCat (5488 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish:  Ah right. Shame there isn't the old pile drive move but then again it does take a long time to do. I'm a fan of ripping their arms off myself. 200PP per Zombie is quite high.
#7 Posted by Immuniity (241 posts) -

One line.

I saw what you did there

#8 Posted by raiz265 (2234 posts) -

the time i killed that zombie was pretty great

#9 Edited by DoctorDr (17 posts) -

My favorite moment in DR2 was this one throw away line from Cameron during the Side mission One hit wonder . 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhbQs0D3p80
Time stamp of the line 0:44
For some stupid reason it just cracks me up, He also had a funny sight gag earlier on in the mission with his drink.
#10 Posted by Legend (2652 posts) -
@raiz265 said:
" the time i killed that zombie was pretty great "
Yeah.. nasty fucker. What were they thinking putting that zombie in this game???
#11 Posted by Vorbis (2749 posts) -
@Immuniity said:
" One line.

I saw what you did there "
#12 Posted by Zidane_24 (738 posts) -

Chuck's one-liners after killing psychopaths were pretty great, as was Slappy sitting up after you kill him. 

#13 Edited by Yummylee (21295 posts) -

Carl the pathologically punctual postman. I just wish I could of unlocked a Postman outfit; postmen have never been so awesome!

#14 Posted by carlthenimrod (1589 posts) -
@Immuniity said:
" One line.

I saw what you did there "
You stole my answer. 

Also: "Thanks for the coffee."
#15 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6289 posts) -

My favorite moment was coming back to the bosses that had given me so much trouble before (Antoine, I'm looking at you) as a level 50 and beating them in a matter of minutes. Playing that game as a lower level and as a higher level is like night and day. I was shocked at how much easier it was to beat the psychopaths when I was at levels 40+. I knew it would be easier, but not that easy...

#16 Posted by Sammo21 (3215 posts) -

My favorite moment was finding out the bosses make the game not fun for me.  I seriously went and got a list of all the missions containing psycho bosses so I could avoid them.  I will do them when I am at least level 25-30.  Other than that my favorite moment was making the rocket launcher for the first time, when screwing around trying to make random combos.  Super Gangsta.

#17 Posted by Yummylee (21295 posts) -
@Everyones_A_Critic said:
" My favorite moment was coming back to the bosses that had given me so much trouble before (Antoine, I'm looking at you) as a level 50 and beating them in a matter of minutes. Playing that game as a lower level and as a higher level is like night and day. I was shocked at how much easier it was to beat the psychopaths when I was at levels 40+. I knew it would be easier, but not that easy...

"
#18 Posted by Dork_Metamorphosis (251 posts) -

Buying the keys to the sports car and drifting into crowds of zombies is really up there. 

#19 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6289 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
" @Everyones_A_Critic said:
" My favorite moment was coming back to the bosses that had given me so much trouble before (Antoine, I'm looking at you) as a level 50 and beating them in a matter of minutes. Playing that game as a lower level and as a higher level is like night and day. I was shocked at how much easier it was to beat the psychopaths when I was at levels 40+. I knew it would be easier, but not that easy...

"
"
Definitely. It felt genuinely cheap, you couldn't hit him in the back for some reason and whenever you would try to climb up to his level he would empty his handgun clip into you. They just didn't give you a fair shake with that fight.
#20 Posted by GeedAwesome (31 posts) -

I agree that using the car to barrel through an exponentially high number of zombies is good clean fun.

#21 Edited by kelbear (496 posts) -
@TheFalconProduction:  

Discovering the electric chair and tossing the electrified zombie out of the chair and into a crowd just brought a big fat grin to my face.
#22 Posted by firewrkninja (227 posts) -

anything i have ever done with the blambow or boomstick or a combo weapon that uses a lawn mower

#23 Posted by Cactberry (21 posts) -

Killing zombies by hitting them in the head with a whisky bottle. I don't know why, but it always make me laugh.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.