Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Nov 22, 2013

Escape from the zombie-infested city of Los Perdidos, California in the third installment of Capcom's Dead Rising franchise.

Missing Death Mask Reaper Blueprint

maskedaprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Hey Bombers,

I've been told that an easy way to grind is to just make the ultimate reaper and kill zombies to my hearts content. When attempting to collect all the blueprints, I've hit a road block with the Death Mask Reaper blueprint.

First and foremost, the blueprint is not on my list of blueprints I've already collected. I see that I have the basic grim reaper and the fire one, but not the death mask.

The blueprint is supposed to be located in the Sword/knife shop "Shank's." It should be located right inside the front door on the first glass display case in the middle of the floor. When I walk in the store it's simply not even there.

I came to you guys to see if this is a common glitch or if anyone has tried restarting their game to see if it corrects the issue.

zidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 24

I found the traffic signal / battery and speaker / pylon combo weapons to be far more effective at grinding out levels especially at the construction site where there is an ultimate speaker/pylon weapon supplies all in one area on top of a building.

maskedaprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By maskedaprentice

Issue resolved. Either I was reading a poorly constructed guide, or the game modifies the grim reaper blueprints you find to ensure the ultimate is the final one you find.

I will look into your methods as well Zidd, thank you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.