chop till you drop is the dumbest thing ever

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by kingmasters (410 posts) -

its dead rising minus all the good parts
I can't believe capcom they'll take a shit all over their great game and put it on the wii
but the can't just port the original good version to the ps3

#2 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

If you have already played what you believe is the "superior version," why do you care how its Wii-port will turn out?

#3 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

I assume you have actually played the game? Probably not.

#4 Posted by pause422 (6190 posts) -

Well no one really has to, it is complete shit and its obvious. However the validity of this post is pretty obscure, seeing as he obviously doesn't care for the Wii in general by his post, caring at all that its ported to the Wii and changed shouldn't matter what so ever.

#5 Posted by kingmasters (410 posts) -

wow you guy are no fun at all instead of just agreeing that chop till you drop is utter trash
you have to go oooh he does not like the wii
the wii is a shit deal with it

#6 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

This will end well.

#7 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -
You have made no topics which inspire discussion. Please leave.
#8 Edited by kingmasters (410 posts) -
Jayge said:
"This will end well."
hey hey I have not turned on the wii since I beat mysims which is like a year ago
and atejas you can eat me
#9 Posted by BoG (5191 posts) -

Alright, this is going nowhere.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.