Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Jan 25, 2011

Dead Space 2 is the sequel to the 2008 surprise hit Dead Space. The no-longer-silent Isaac Clarke finds himself trapped on a city-sized space station called the Sprawl, which has been overtaken by another Necromorph infestation.

Can you get the Dead Space Ignition stuff on PC?

rb_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rb_man

I just across the first door for the Ignition stuff and my OCD will not let me keep going until I know if there is anyway to get in there.

Aarun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Aarun

Ive dont think so. It seems that they are (hopefully) hard at work on Dead Space 3. Ive would more like for Severed to come to the PC then Ignition - its crap.

Samaritan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Samaritan

You can't through normal means, but there is a Trainer out there that enables you to access the Conduit rooms. I don't know if it's really worth it though to go to those lengths just to get the Hacker suit and some ammo/nodes. There are only 4 rooms throughout the game and besides that suit, I'm pretty sure there's nothing particularly special in any of them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.