Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Jan 25, 2011

Dead Space 2 is the sequel to the 2008 surprise hit Dead Space. The no-longer-silent Isaac Clarke finds himself trapped on a city-sized space station called the Sprawl, which has been overtaken by another Necromorph infestation.

so I just brought the bundle from steam...

Avatar image for deactivated-58f9a027d9bbc
    deactivated-58f9a027d9bbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

the time I reach the first store there's like a truck load of armor and 2~3 same weapons with different name like forged and bloody or something, and they all cost $0:o WTH happened? did the game install corruped or something?

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

#2  Edited By BeachThunder

From what I remember, the game had paid DLC on consoles, but they added all of it for free on PC; which obviously sounds lovely in theory, but using any of those items is really tantamount to cheating, since everything is available from the get go, and those weapons are much better than anything you find the game.

Basically, just completely ignore them - and donot put them into storage, that will cause the game to glitch out in some nasty ways.

mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mandude

Just got this, too. Good to know, I guess. Can't really stand it when DLC does that.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Justin258

If I'm not mistaken, there's a way to turn DLC off, isn't there?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.