VIDEO REVIEW of 'Dead Space 2' [HD]

• 88 results
#1 Posted by Predator2k9 (85 posts) -
#2 Posted by Redbullet685 (6029 posts) -

I love the fact that I can understand that review.

#3 Posted by PillClinton (3290 posts) -

no video, duder

#4 Posted by ChristianCastillo (1178 posts) -

You should just embed it on here, I don't think it would be considered youtube spam since it is your own work.

#5 Posted by Predator2k9 (85 posts) -
@100_Hertz said:
" no video, duder "
Video had to be removed duo to embargo restrictions...
blame EA ;)
We have to hold this video back till january 25 :P
sry guys!
#6 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2129 posts) -
@Predator2k9 said:
" @100_Hertz said:
" no video, duder "
Video had to be removed duo to embargo restrictions... blame EA ;) We have to hold this video back till january 25 :P sry guys! "
AWWW JUST MISSED IT!!

Oh well.  How long until that embargo is up?
#7 Posted by Redbullet685 (6029 posts) -
@ShiftyMagician said:
" @Predator2k9 said:
" @100_Hertz said:
" no video, duder "
Video had to be removed duo to embargo restrictions... blame EA ;) We have to hold this video back till january 25 :P sry guys! "
AWWW JUST MISSED IT!!  Oh well.  How long until that embargo is up? "
Don't matter, I saw it before it was removed and it was in German or something.
#8 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2129 posts) -
@Redbullet685 said:
" @ShiftyMagician said:
" @Predator2k9 said:
" @100_Hertz said:
" no video, duder "
Don't matter, I saw it before it was removed and it was in German or something. "
Ahh k fair enough.  Thanks for clarifying.  Still very curious how this game turns out now, and this false-tease ain't helping.
#9 Posted by BeachThunder (11728 posts) -

Well...uh...now that the video is down, what can you tell us about the game? I guess most importantly - better or worse? scarier than the original/Is it still mainly based around jump scares?

#10 Posted by Redbullet685 (6029 posts) -
@ShiftyMagician said:
" @Redbullet685 said:
" @ShiftyMagician said:
" @Predator2k9 said:
" @100_Hertz said:
" no video, duder "
Don't matter, I saw it before it was removed and it was in German or something. "
Ahh k fair enough.  Thanks for clarifying.  Still very curious how this game turns out now, and this false-tease ain't helping. "
The gameplay in the video looked amazing, and there is a demo of the game if you didn't know.
#11 Posted by Predator2k9 (85 posts) -
@ShiftyMagician said:
" @Predator2k9 said:
" @100_Hertz said:
" no video, duder "
january 25, like i said ;)
#12 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2129 posts) -
@Predator2k9 said:
" @ShiftyMagician said:
" @Predator2k9 said:
" @100_Hertz said:
" no video, duder "
january 25, like i said ;) "
Man I must have been losing my mind when I said that.  Oh well sorry for that hehehe.  Is there multiplayer in the game? (Jokes, jokes.)
#13 Posted by KyleBaron (160 posts) -

Why not 89%? You are teh biased! 

Also, kidding. :)

#14 Posted by audiosnag (1604 posts) -

88%
What a piece of trash.
I don't play flops.
*rimshot*

Can't wait for this game.

#15 Posted by bobcat1794 (279 posts) -

AAAAAHHHHHH i dont want to see that yet shield my eyes shield my eyes
#16 Edited by Edwardryu (437 posts) -

well, gameinformer gave it 90 metascore. this game is deserved at least more than 90 honestly. 88? shut up.  I heard some bad news for Germans. the government will ban this game (I am not kidding. they actually passed the bill). so this game won't be selling in Germany. sorry guys. it seems suddenly useless for your people.

#17 Posted by Brad (2881 posts) -
@Edwardryu said:
" well, gameinformer gave it 90 metascore. this game is deserved at least more than 90 honestly. 88? shut up.   "
Says the guy who hasn't played the game yet. Never change, Internet!
Staff
#18 Posted by Pie (7059 posts) -

Does this mean Brad thinks the game doesn't deserve 90!?!?!

#19 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -
@Brad said:
" @Edwardryu said:
" well, gameinformer gave it 90 metascore. this game is deserved at least more than 90 honestly. 88? shut up.   "
Says the guy who hasn't played the game yet. Never change, Internet! "
You tell 'em, Brad!

Are you reviewing it for the Giant Bomb?
#20 Edited by CptBedlam (4449 posts) -
@Edwardryu said:

" I heard some bad news for Germans. the government will ban this game (I am not kidding. they actually passed the bill). so this game won't be selling in Germany. sorry guys. it seems suddenly useless for your people. "

Wrong, the issue has been dealt with. The game will come out in Germany with a minor delay of three days. And it will be uncut.

Some idiot politician just forced another inspection of the game's violence. Turns out the results were the same as before when the game was already rated "18+".
#21 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Brad said:
" @Edwardryu said:
Says the guy who hasn't played the game yet. Never change, Internet! "
God Brad, I FUCKING LOVE YOU.
#22 Edited by Edwardryu (437 posts) -
@Brad: you're fucking kidding me, right? I tested closed beta for multiplayer few months ago. it was awesome. don't tell me what I did or didn't. you have no clue on this game. obviously you don't even play this type of game. I guess that you are just one of bunch mindless COD type gamers. then stay down. don't say it.  
plus, if you know what meta critic score, then you didn't suppose to say like this. it's offcially very general reviews on music, movies, game, TV shows.  
so if some contents receive high score, then customers just go ahead to buy or watch with some satisfaction. for example, mass effect 2 got 96 meta score.  
as I expected before, the game got more than 100 awards for 2010. I guess that you don't even like ME 2, right? then turned out you were wrong, huh? it's just you. 
you don't even know what game is good or bad. because you are not expert on this. again, shut up.
#23 Posted by Cincaid (2953 posts) -
@Edwardryu: 
Wow. Someone's pissed off. :(
#24 Posted by Gav47 (1542 posts) -
@Edwardryu:  Congrats, this will probably be the stupidest comment that anyone makes on Giant Bomb this week. You should be proud of that if nothing else.
#25 Edited by big_jon (5710 posts) -
@Edwardryu said:

"@Brad: you're fucking kidding me, right? I tested closed beta for multiplayer few months ago. it was awesome. don't tell me what I did or didn't. you have no clue on this game. obviously you don't even play this type of game. I guess that you are just one of bunch mindless COD type gamers. then stay down. don't say it.  plus, if you know what meta critic score, then you didn't suppose to say like this. it's offcially very general reviews on music, movies, game, TV shows.  so if some contents receive high score, then customers just go ahead to buy or watch with some satisfaction. for example, mass effect 2 got 96 meta score.  as I expected before, the game got more than 100 awards for 2010. I guess that you don't even like ME 2, right? then turned out you were wrong, huh? it's just you. you don't even know what game is good or bad. because you are not expert on this. again, shut up. "

Oh my God, you're making a judgment call on the review that a game deserves before you have even played it in full, then calling Brad a Call of Duty fan boy because he points it out? You must quite literally be retarted.
#26 Posted by big_jon (5710 posts) -
@Gav47 said:
" @Edwardryu:  Congrats, this will probably be the stupidest comment that anyone makes on Giant Bomb this week. You should be proud of that if nothing else. "

This week of this month? Maybe next year Giant Bomb should have a "Most retarted post of the year" award.
#27 Posted by EmuLeader (558 posts) -

Sometimes its better to just be quiet, even if what someone says is wrong.  Edwardryu obviously did not take that advice and just showed anyone who reads his comment how a retard can act when he overreacts to one small sentence.  If he would have responded with if he had the maturity of at least a 16 year-old:  "I actually did play a closed beta version and liked it immensely.  I personally think it deserves better based on my experience with it so far." 

I guess not all of us can grow up mentally at the same rate as everyone else.

#28 Posted by mordukai (7141 posts) -

I think it's to say that this thread needs to be locked. 

#29 Posted by heatDrive88 (2277 posts) -
@Edwardryu said:
" @Brad: you're fucking kidding me, right? I tested closed beta for multiplayer few months ago. it was awesome. don't tell me what I did or didn't. you have no clue on this game. obviously you don't even play this type of game. I guess that you are just one of bunch mindless COD type gamers. then stay down. don't say it.  plus, if you know what meta critic score, then you didn't suppose to say like this. it's offcially very general reviews on music, movies, game, TV shows.  so if some contents receive high score, then customers just go ahead to buy or watch with some satisfaction. for example, mass effect 2 got 96 meta score.  as I expected before, the game got more than 100 awards for 2010. I guess that you don't even like ME 2, right? then turned out you were wrong, huh? it's just you. you don't even know what game is good or bad. because you are not expert on this. again, shut up. "
Wow. Just wow. Quoted and favourite'd for best post of the year. Someone get this guy an award or something, please? This guy is a true winner. Just like Mass Effect 2, sometimes the best things come at the beginning of the year.
#30 Posted by RadBadger (64 posts) -

@Edwardryu:  Because ME2 didn't win GOTY on this website or anything...OHWAIT.

I'm with everyone else, best post of the year. Well done, sir.

#31 Posted by heatDrive88 (2277 posts) -
@EmuLeader said:
" Edwardryu obviously did not take that advice and just showed anyone who reads his comment how a retard can act when he overreacts to one small sentence."
You mean aside from the fact that he disregarded the part where Brad is reviewing the game, has reviewed countless number of games in his experience, doesn't really play Call of Duty, and has a great love for Mass Effect 2?

Either it's the best ironic trolling post I've ever read, or it is literally the best post ever.
#32 Posted by Rawrz (590 posts) -
@Edwardryu said:
" @Brad: you're fucking kidding me, right? I tested closed beta for multiplayer few months ago. it was awesome. don't tell me what I did or didn't. you have no clue on this game. obviously you don't even play this type of game. I guess that you are just one of bunch mindless COD type gamers. then stay down. don't say it.  plus, if you know what meta critic score, then you didn't suppose to say like this. it's offcially very general reviews on music, movies, game, TV shows.  so if some contents receive high score, then customers just go ahead to buy or watch with some satisfaction. for example, mass effect 2 got 96 meta score.  as I expected before, the game got more than 100 awards for 2010. I guess that you don't even like ME 2, right? then turned out you were wrong, huh? it's just you. you don't even know what game is good or bad. because you are not expert on this. again, shut up. "
this post is so full of win. im sure Brad has no clue on this game even though he is playing the full game. Im also pretty sure your right with him not liking Mass Effect 2, which is totally why he reviewed it and gave it 5 stars. He sure didnt like it alright.
#33 Posted by EndlessObsidian (473 posts) -
@Edwardryu said:
OHHHHH please oh please, someone who has some photoshop skills turn this butchering yet amazing "paragraph" into a work of art.
#34 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2129 posts) -
@big_jon said:
" @Gav47 said:
" @Edwardryu:  Congrats, this will probably be the stupidest comment that anyone makes on Giant Bomb this week. You should be proud of that if nothing else. "
This week of this month? Maybe next year Giant Bomb should have a "Most retarted post of the year" award. "
That would be awesome.  I would have voted for the recommendation as to where to get quality virtual sex as last year's most retarded quote.
#35 Posted by DougQuaid (1274 posts) -

#36 Posted by big_jon (5710 posts) -
@DougQuaid said:
"

"

Well there you go, for the History books.
#37 Posted by zameer (605 posts) -

I am bumping this for great justice, apologies to the mods if this kinda behaviour is frowned upon.  

I think this thread is classic Giantbomb.

#38 Posted by Hamst3r (4462 posts) -

Yup.
#39 Posted by TooWalrus (13139 posts) -

Wow, what website is this that gets awesome, high profile games early, but doesn't understand review embargoes. I want to start that site. 

Also, I love the direction this thread went in, thanks Brad.

#40 Posted by Slaker117 (4835 posts) -
@Edwardryu:  Thank you for making me laugh.

Also, Brad is awesome.
#41 Posted by jkz (4003 posts) -

So what's going on in he.... 

*Turns and walks out of the thread*

#42 Posted by momosauky1 (148 posts) -
@jukezypoo: hold the door
#43 Posted by DerekDanahy (867 posts) -
@Edwardryu: I'm really glad I read that. You are literally the stupidest person ever. Lock thread please.
#44 Edited by JTB123 (1046 posts) -
@zameer: Thank you for bumping this. Otherwise I might have never seen it :) 

And that inception pic is immense, I haven't even seen the film yet and it made me laugh.
#45 Posted by Sweep (8830 posts) -

It's a Brad Trollbomb! Poke your head in, pour oil on the flames, melt back into the night... 

#46 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@Edwardryu: You know who you remind me of? The people who bitched at Jeff's review of Twilight Princess for not being 2 points higher.
#47 Edited by Sweep (8830 posts) -

EXPLAIN TO MEEEEEE!!!

#48 Posted by supermike6 (3540 posts) -

I love this thread so much.

#49 Posted by Sjosz (485 posts) -
@Predator2k9:  No, don't blame EA, blame the fact that you signed to uphold the embargo. Why would you go and break it?
#50 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -

sometimes the fanaticism of this community bothers me. 

this is not one of those times.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.