VIDEO REVIEW of 'Dead Space 2' [HD]

• 88 results
#51 Edited by zameer (606 posts) -
@JTB123: Just spreading the love! I'm pretty surprised more people didn't see this thread the first time around, it's comedy gold. 

@Sweep: HAHA loved that, I haven't laughed myself to tears in quite a while.. Dramatic readings are my favourite meme.
#52 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

The internet strikes again.

#53 Posted by audiosnag (1604 posts) -

This thread has turned into something wonderful. Like the ugly duckling turning into a swan. Or...I dunno a Unicorn turning into a DOUBLE Unicorn.

#54 Posted by Life_Cycle (91 posts) -

All I want right now is @Edwardryu to rear his head again to keep his troll train a-rollin'

#55 Posted by Brad (3050 posts) -

I've never shed so many tears for so many different reasons at the same time. Incredible thread.

Staff
#56 Posted by Dalai (7034 posts) -
@audiosnag said:
" This thread has turned into something wonderful. Like the ugly duckling turning into a swan. Or...I dunno a Unicorn turning into a DOUBLE Unicorn. "
Like a double unicorn jumping over a triple rainbow.
#57 Posted by SileoNex (66 posts) -
@Edwardryu:  That was fucking fantastic.
#58 Posted by TrashMustache (452 posts) -

i laughed. 

#59 Posted by Yummylee (21761 posts) -

I thought all the responses and replies were because the video review was allowed to be put back up, but this is so much better.

#60 Posted by daftdethmonkey (45 posts) -

This thread is great. 

You rarely see two dudes own themselves this hard in the same thread.

#61 Posted by RVonE (4642 posts) -

IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE STICK PEOPLE?!
#62 Edited by Yummylee (21761 posts) -

Trust a game page that has HS21 as its Top Editor to garnish so much insanity.

#63 Edited by Jethuty (1023 posts) -

i seriously fucking hope this dude is trolling. 

If not, well done sir ( or kid, i dunno) for making the most thought provoking statement i have seen in a long while..... 

#64 Posted by audiosnag (1604 posts) -
@Dalai said:
" @audiosnag said:
" This thread has turned into something wonderful. Like the ugly duckling turning into a swan. Or...I dunno a Unicorn turning into a DOUBLE Unicorn. "
Like a double unicorn jumping over a triple rainbow. "
SO INTENSE!
#65 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -
@RVonE: 
Pepole think this review is worthless!
#66 Posted by vaportra1l (272 posts) -

Thread of the year right here folks.

#67 Posted by sandwich_adjustment (685 posts) -

this thread is great if you play the inception sound when brad gets TOLD

#68 Posted by Vodun (2370 posts) -
@Edwardryu said:
" @Brad: you're fucking kidding me, right? I tested closed beta for multiplayer few months ago. it was awesome. don't tell me what I did or didn't. you have no clue on this game. obviously you don't even play this type of game. I guess that you are just one of bunch mindless COD type gamers. then stay down. don't say it.  plus, if you know what meta critic score, then you didn't suppose to say like this. it's offcially very general reviews on music, movies, game, TV shows.  so if some contents receive high score, then customers just go ahead to buy or watch with some satisfaction. for example, mass effect 2 got 96 meta score.  as I expected before, the game got more than 100 awards for 2010. I guess that you don't even like ME 2, right? then turned out you were wrong, huh? it's just you. you don't even know what game is good or bad. because you are not expert on this. again, shut up. "
Not to blow your mind dude, but as far as anyone can be an expert in having opinions on games...I think Brad fits that fairly well.
#69 Posted by Tennmuerti (8123 posts) -
@Edwardryu said:

" @Brad: you're fucking kidding me, right? I tested closed beta for multiplayer few months ago. it was awesome. don't tell me what I did or didn't. you have no clue on this game. obviously you don't even play this type of game. I guess that you are just one of bunch mindless COD type gamers. then stay down. don't say it.  plus, if you know what meta critic score, then you didn't suppose to say like this. it's offcially very general reviews on music, movies, game, TV shows.  so if some contents receive high score, then customers just go ahead to buy or watch with some satisfaction. for example, mass effect 2 got 96 meta score.  as I expected before, the game got more than 100 awards for 2010. I guess that you don't even like ME 2, right? then turned out you were wrong, huh? it's just you. you don't even know what game is good or bad. because you are not expert on this. again, shut up. "

Fucking LMAO !!!
Gold PURE gold!
I think I cried laughing my ass off, bravo.
#70 Posted by spankingaddict (2678 posts) -

Great thread! It's been a while,too.

Dumb and Funny.

#71 Posted by AuthenticM (3736 posts) -

This thread is full of win.

#72 Posted by OneAndOnlyBigE (439 posts) -

I just nominated this thread for the GB Community Spotlight, it's that awesome.

#73 Posted by rjayb89 (7724 posts) -

This thread is amazing.

#74 Posted by amir90 (2156 posts) -

I hope this thread gets mentioned during this week's bombcast?
One can only hope :)

#75 Posted by big_jon (5734 posts) -
@amir90 said:
"I hope this thread gets mentioned during this week's bombcast? One can only hope :) "

Only if he mentions the level headed posts too, I don't want to look bad in front of other Internet peeps. :)
#76 Posted by kerse (2114 posts) -

didnt brad review mass effect 2 and give it 5/5, wtf is that guy smoking

#77 Edited by Alphiehyr (1083 posts) -
@Predator2k9 said:

" Hey guys,

enjoy our video review of 'Dead Space 2'. The game got a score of 88 %.
You'll find it in HD quality via the following link.

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDRPnRkRbbs

"
It's removed. At least most reviews i've seen on youtube are better than the ones shown here because the staff talk too fucking much in every motherfucking review I watched.
#78 Posted by JerichoBlyth (1044 posts) -

Amnesia has ruined this game for me. I hope it's a good third person shooter because nothing will scare me as much as that bloody game did.

#79 Posted by CrazedMaverick (215 posts) -
@Hamst3r said:
"  

Yup. "
I'd buy that.
#80 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5145 posts) -
@Predator2k9 said:

" @100_Hertz said:

" no video, duder "
Video had to be removed duo to embargo restrictions... blame EA ;) We have to hold this video back till january 25 :P sry guys! "

It's always a smart move to break embargos.
#81 Posted by MaddProdigy (1041 posts) -
@Hamst3r said:
"  

Yup. "
That's probably the coolest post ever made man...good shit haha
#82 Edited by Slaker117 (4842 posts) -

This thread is even better now that Brad gave DS2 a five star review as well.
It must all be some sort of clever ruse though. We all know he's a total CoD fanboy who would never touch a game like this. What maniacal scheme could he be planning?

I'm on to you, Shoemaker. I'm on to you.

#83 Posted by FesteringNeon (2164 posts) -
@Slaker117 said:
" This thread is even better now that Brad gave DS2 a five star review as well. It must all be some sort of clever ruse though. We all know he's a total CoD fanboy who would never touch a game like this. What maniacal scheme could he be planning?  I'm on to you, Shoemaker. I'm on to you. "
lol wut?
#84 Posted by GetEveryone (4455 posts) -
@Edwardryu said:
" well, gameinformer gave it 90 metascore. this game is deserved at least more than 90 honestly. 88? shut up.  I heard some bad news for Germans. the government will ban this game (I am not kidding. they actually passed the bill). so this game won't be selling in Germany. sorry guys. it seems suddenly useless for your people. "
Hahahahaha. Fuck, you're arguing over a game meriting 2% more than it received. 2% of what? Enjoyment? 

"I enjoyed this game 2% more than this other game." 

Or quality, right, because that is obviously a tangible quality that can be measured in percentage. 

"This game is 2% better than this other game." 

While this is as much a problem with scoring scales and reviewing standards in the press, the people who throw their arms in the air over an opinion represented in a numerical scale need to calm down, take a step back, and reassess their priorities.

Honestly, the fucking internet, man...
#85 Posted by Metal_Mills (3001 posts) -

Edwardyu is a masterful troll. 

#86 Edited by Slaker117 (4842 posts) -
@GetEveryone:  Dude, read the rest of the thread. There is so much more painfully internet hilarity from him. It's the best.
#87 Posted by kerse (2114 posts) -
@GetEveryone said:
" @Edwardryu said:
" well, gameinformer gave it 90 metascore. this game is deserved at least more than 90 honestly. 88? shut up.  I heard some bad news for Germans. the government will ban this game (I am not kidding. they actually passed the bill). so this game won't be selling in Germany. sorry guys. it seems suddenly useless for your people. "
Hahahahaha. Fuck, you're arguing over a game meriting 2% more than it received. 2% of what? Enjoyment? 

"I enjoyed this game 2% more than this other game." 

Or quality, right, because that is obviously a tangible quality that can be measured in percentage. 

"This game is 2% better than this other game."  While this is as much a problem with scoring scales and reviewing standards in the press, the people who throw their arms in the air over an opinion represented in a numerical scale need to calm down, take a step back, and reassess their priorities. Honestly, the fucking internet, man... "
The quality of your post is 2% better than his.
#88 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4606 posts) -
@Alphiehyr said:     
It's removed. At least most reviews i've seen on youtube are better than the ones shown here because the staff talk too fucking much in every motherfucking review I watched. "
heh heh...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.