A pretty cool, but short Dead Space 3 trailer.

#1 Edited by big_jon (5709 posts) -

I really hope this game turns out good, I love Dead Space so much.

I personally am still holding out hope for this game being good, the winter, Arctic style ascetic has a real "The Thing" feel to it. I just hope that it is not all gravatas in this game, I don't want Isaac Clark to just be a badass the whole time. And though the creature designs so far have disappointed me, I don't doubt there are some really fuck up gross one s in this game that we have not seen.

Necromorphs are supposed to be scary and gross!

#2 Posted by JEC03 (898 posts) -

Hope it turns out good too one of my favorite series in the past few years.

#3 Posted by Disobedience (34 posts) -
@big_jon

I really hope this game turns out good, I love Dead Space so much.

I personally am still holding out hope for this game being good, the winter, Arctic style ascetic has a real "The Thing" feel to it. I just hope that it is not all gravatas in this game, I don't want Isaac Clark to just be a badass the whole time. And though the creature designs so far have disappointed me, I don't doubt there are some really fuck up gross one s in this game that we have not seen.

Necromorphs are supposed to be scary and gross!

I just played through the demo on the xbox and having had some of the same concerns, I came out of it feeling pretty good about this game. The demo is obviously too short to speak to the game in general, but there was still heaps of tension and creepy solace in the arctic winter/storm parts I saw. Actually the parts outside in the storm looked really great, the best winter/snow stuff I've seen in a game. Combine that with creepy, disorienting sounds and outright jump-scares, I am totally on board. Like I said and I can only speak to the demo, but based on that I just preordered that motherfucker :) The weapon-upgrade stuff seemed a little esoteric and "firepower-focused" for my tastes, but I only saw two of the weapons available

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.