Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space 3

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Feb 05, 2013

Isaac Clarke, now aided by a soldier named John Carver, pursues the ominous threat of the Markers to the ice world Tau Volantis, now overrun with the terrifying Necromorphs, as well as the Human cultists who worship them.

Quick question about dismantling weapons.

MysteriousFawx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MysteriousFawx

So thanks to pre-orders I've ended up with 4 guns with fancy unique names and paint schemes. I was wondering however, if these guns are dismantled, is that it? Do they ever come back into my safe/inventory or is it a 1 shot deal?

Don't want to make a bad decision because of inventory OCD and trying to keep things neat and tidy.

strangecargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By strangecargo

If you dismantle them, you can use the parts in new weapons, but you can also reassemble them at any time, back into what they were before.

MysteriousFawx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MysteriousFawx

@strangecargo: Ahh cool cool...so I can make some kind of pre-order super weapon combo by smashing parts from different guns together...sweet! Cheers duder!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.