My favorite dead space game so far.
Let me start off my saying I played through and finished Dead space 3 on co-op. I really feel this is the best way to play this game as some of the co-op sidemissions add some cool details to the story.
completion time:23 hours for the first play through.
- Graphics are some of the best I've seen.
- Sound as always is great for surround sound.
- I really enjoy the Dead space universe and loved the details this game added into the story.
- At first I was upset about the weapon system changing from the first 2 times I eventually found my flow and really enjoyed trying to found new weapon parts and building bigger better weapons.
- With exploring around collections and other hard game types there is a lot of reason to keep playing after you finish the game.
- I loved that you now have the option to do side missions and have larger worlds to explore.
- Though I jumped a few times this game is not really scary anymore and is more of a suspense then a horror.(I've heard upcoming story DLC with bring back the horror).
- I didn't really see any glitches well playing the game. (The only one that comes to mind is at one point I wasn't able to crouch. reloading the game fixed this issue).
- I did not like the kinect function. I thought it was pointless.
- I didn't like how ammo was now generic. I would have rather had different types of ammo like the previous games.
Overall this is my favorite Dead Space game and one of my favorite games of this generation I look forward to play the DLC.