Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space

Franchise »

The Dead Space franchise tells the story of the outbreak of the Necromorph infection on the space mining vessel, U.S.G Ishimura.

Inaugural Run

Burn1n9m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

Edited By Burn1n9m4n

I might add to this from time-to-time, but I bet that this blog is going to fall into disuse like many of my other blogs.  Though I must admit that this is a pretty sweet way of runninig the website.  I also write a blog for the student newspaper at the school that I'm at reviewing movies and doing other film related stuff.  Despite this I feel my passion is for gaming.  Ever since I got my first NES when I was 5 years old I was hooked.  Now there's no end to the stuff I will play.  At the moment I'm crusing through Dead Space in an attempt to get ready for the release of DS2.  Beat it already and the plot is really good, but now its turned into a bit of a trophy grind.  Which is fine as I might also unlock something else on the Impossible difficulty, but I guess we'll just have to see.  Anyway I guess that's all for now.
    Burn1n9m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Burn1n9m4n

I might add to this from time-to-time, but I bet that this blog is going to fall into disuse like many of my other blogs.  Though I must admit that this is a pretty sweet way of runninig the website.  I also write a blog for the student newspaper at the school that I'm at reviewing movies and doing other film related stuff.  Despite this I feel my passion is for gaming.  Ever since I got my first NES when I was 5 years old I was hooked.  Now there's no end to the stuff I will play.  At the moment I'm crusing through Dead Space in an attempt to get ready for the release of DS2.  Beat it already and the plot is really good, but now its turned into a bit of a trophy grind.  Which is fine as I might also unlock something else on the Impossible difficulty, but I guess we'll just have to see.  Anyway I guess that's all for now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.