Finished the game on PC 5 times should I..

#1 Posted by amir90 (2154 posts) -

Also buy it for 360? :P

I am a achievement type of guy and I really enjoyed Dead Space, hence I played it 5 times on all difficulties and one for laughs :)

Anyone here to share their experience regarding the achievments one can get in this game? 

I read somewhere you need to finish the game around 3 times to achieve everything.

#2 Posted by armaan8014 (5328 posts) -

You seriously played it 5 times! Once was creepy enough for me..
But didn't you get bored playing it again and again? You must be a big fan!
But buying it for the 360 would be a waste imho, since there would be nothing new for you, plus there a lot of other great games that you can get now..
And since you're a big fan of the game, you might like this video that i made.. 
Have fun

#3 Posted by Geno (6477 posts) -

5 times 0_0? 

I guess if you enjoyed the game so much and you like achievements, you may as well get it for 360. 

#4 Edited by Jimi (1126 posts) -

I own the 360 version and have finished the game twice now, I have barely touched the surface of the achievements. If you really want to finish it again by all means go ahead, you could probably pick it up cheap. Just remember dead space 2 is coming out!

#5 Posted by EpicSteve (6471 posts) -

Totally. You should be able to pick it up for $20 or less too. Or, you can install it off Xbox LIVE. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.