LOL - Dead space

#1 Posted by DeadlyPain (397 posts) -

i was messing around with my webcam and though i'd see what the quality would be like for recording Dead space......well the quality was okay, and i couldn't have chosen a better spot to start filming hahahahaha

skip to about 3/4 for the funny part - or watch it all the way through :) Who cares, it creased me up so i had to share it xD

#2 Posted by Xelloss (213 posts) -

Haha, that game is so awesome.

#3 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA LOL

#4 Posted by pause422 (6179 posts) -

lol yeah the first time that happened to me I couldn't stop laughing, I love the deaths in this game.

#5 Posted by zitosilva (1840 posts) -

hahaha, it was mostly fun about how spontaniously you started laughing, hahaha.

#6 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -
zitosilva said:
"hahaha, it was mostly fun about how spontaniously you started laughing, hahaha."
That was definitely the best part
#7 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

Protip: Shoot the legs off first.

#8 Posted by Sarnecki (693 posts) -

I LOOOOOOOVE this game.  My reaction when I was first saw that was comparable.  :D

Pro tip.  H axis shoot one of it's feet out, two or three shots.  V or H axis to take out one of the stalks, one or two shots.

;)

#9 Posted by Bucketdeth (8007 posts) -

I push the enemies into those, it`s awesome when there arms and legs just blow off : P

#10 Posted by Dark_Spartan796 (26 posts) -

Plus you can get an Achievement for it!

#11 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

That was great.  How funny.

#12 Posted by Bucketdeth (8007 posts) -
Dark_Spartan796 said:
"Plus you can get an Achievement for it!"
Remember this is the PC board.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.