New game +?

#1 Posted by Jackel2072 (2226 posts) -

i just (moments ago) bought this game on games on demand (yeah i know i could have gotten cheaper else where) i have been playing a shit load of R5 lately as well its really nice that i can take my guns and unlocks into a new game. can i do this in dead space? im planning on playing the game on the hardest setting.

#2 Posted by carlthenimrod (1579 posts) -

Nope. Unless they patched it since then. I remember being majorly bummed out over it when I played it back when it came out.

#3 Posted by Afroman269 (7388 posts) -

You still can't, I remember there being a glitch where you can start the game with the military suit so that would help.

#4 Edited by Jackel2072 (2226 posts) -
@Afroman269 said:
" You still can't, I remember there being a glitch where you can start the game with the military suit so that would help. "
i will have to read up on that on thanks
  @carlthenimrod said:

"  Nope. Unless they patched it since then. I remember being majorly bummed out over it when I played it back when it came out. "

Damn it all to hell. Thank man
#5 Posted by Jackel2072 (2226 posts) -

so im reading you Armor does come with you in a new game +. well thats better then nothing

#6 Posted by Grumbel (910 posts) -

Still not patched and at this point never will. You can take everything you get with you on NewGame+, guns, ammo, etc., but you can't change the difficulty, which makes it completely useless, as the game is already quite easy on medium and playing it with a full load out makes it just ridiculous easy and not really worth the time, as story and setting are not that interesting to go through a second time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.