Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 14, 2008

Engineer Isaac Clarke battles a polymorphic virus-like alien infestation that turns human corpses into grotesque undead alien monsters called "Necromorphs" while trying to survive on board an infested interstellar mining ship named the USG Ishimura.

This part of the game was SO satisfying. (Spoiler)

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Verdugo

You know that part where you're trying to get the Shuttle to work, test firing it etc.?

And then that annoying regenerating monster comes out and you have to flee for a while?

It feels awesome to finally kill that annoying bastard. I stood there on the bridge behind the ship's exhaust, it came at me, I dismembered the HELL out of the thing until it was limbless and just a pathetic looking blob, I froze it with stasis, and then I test fired the shuttle and it incinerates with a scream.

FUN.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

The entire Dead Space experience was satisfying as hell to me, but yes, that part WAS awesome.

OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

I liked when that traitorous bitch Kendra was like "So long Isaac" and then is like "OMG WTF" and gets smeared all over the place.

Lumieres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Lumieres

I LOVED that part to.

Right before the last boss, its tentacle just rips her in two and splatters her against the building. I was almost laughing. Finally got hers. (:

insanejedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5  Edited By insanejedi

who liked killing that insane scientist in the end who wanted to kill you the entire time?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, Kendra getting killed was so sweet. I just wished it lasted longer so I could masturbate to it. I hated her so much.

chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By chililili

Yeah Kendra was a bitch, I did enjoy when that regenerating thing die, as every time it appeared I was like "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, regenerating immortal boss not cool". Also I was kinda bummed when the doctor died yes he was an idiot and part of the problem, but we were allies with common goals for a while.

Lumieres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lumieres

Oh yes!

My God, I hate those parts with the regenerating dude (I believe his official name is "Hunter") All you can do is panic, run, and stasis him, on top and having to fend off a whole bunch of normal necros.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By Claude
    Verdugo said:
    "You know that part where you're trying to get the Shuttle to work, test firing it etc.?

And then that annoying regenerating monster comes out and you have to flee for a while?

It feels awesome to finally kill that annoying bastard. I stood there on the bridge behind the ship's exhaust, it came at me, I dismembered the HELL out of the thing until it was limbless and just a pathetic looking blob, I froze it with stasis, and then I test fired the shuttle and it incinerates with a scream.

FUN."

Once I figured that one out, man... I watched and it felt good. BURN AND DIE MOTHERFUCKER... yeah, burn and die... cool something for my trouble.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.