Who else found this scary

#1 Posted by ieatlions (708 posts) -

near the beginnig of the game and you find a survivor just hitting his head on the wall and kiling himself. that for me was the closest thing to me being scared

#2 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

I thought it was hilarious.  lol

#3 Edited by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

I kind of went lolk. I also did that for the part where the girl slits her throat, the doctor knifes that guy in the chair, and when the doctor kill himself sort of.

*SPOILERZ*

#4 Posted by ieatlions (708 posts) -

k than its just me : )

#5 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I didn't find that scary at all.

#6 Posted by p4ddym1607 (995 posts) -

I started shooting him

#7 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

I didnt find it scary, but creepy as hell.

#8 Posted by Lumieres (14 posts) -

Well at first before I even saw him, before turning around that corner, I stood there for about 10 minutes saying to myself "WTFs that...?" Then after seeing him I thought that if I got close he'd attack suddenly or something, so I opened a couple of Plasma rounds on him, nothing happened, just for him to drop to the ground, dead, as soon as I took a 1/2 step further. ;)

#9 Posted by Snipzor (3317 posts) -

Well considering I watched Jacob's Ladder without shitting my pants multiple times, I did not find that to be scary.

#10 Posted by chililili (1328 posts) -

I didn't find those moments scary as much as WTF!!! how the hell is anyone else still alive in this damn ship? I also sorta knew they would all kill themselves, but sometimes I ended up wishing they did not.

#11 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

It definitely startled me. At first I was like "Uhh.... guy? And then as I walked up to him, his head burst into pieces. "Uhh... okay..."

#12 Edited by Kohe321 (3522 posts) -

The atmosphere is eerie, but it didn't "scare" me. It sure made me jump a couple of times though, there are some scripted enemies that jump out on you when you least expect it in that game :P

#13 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

It might of been scary, but I saw it in a video before the game came out so I knew what was coming.

#14 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

I got scared before I met him, at first I was like OMG WTF IS THAT NOISE!!%!%^! then it was a guy and I was like oh he's about to kill himself which he did. :D

#15 Posted by Belonpopo (1823 posts) -

I'm about four hours into it and the ther have been to parts were I said " I really don't want to go in there". Rightt now I just meet that wierd guy how made the super monster that you can't kill for the second time.

#16 Posted by 71Ranchero (2675 posts) -

I have yet to play this yet. Perhaps I will investigate it next month. Havent had any games creep me out in a long while.

#17 Edited by CharkeeFarlee (896 posts) -

I thought that part was pretty funny
and when he fell on the floor i just kinda stared at him and said "sweet"
then again, many people have called me crazy.

#18 Posted by demonbear (1859 posts) -

It was pretty disturbing, I also liked the woman, later on, who commits suicide in front of you, laughing.

#19 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

If I remember right I stomped off his limbs so he couldn't get back up later.  I did that to every body I saw.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.