Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 14, 2008

Engineer Isaac Clarke battles a polymorphic virus-like alien infestation that turns human corpses into grotesque undead alien monsters called "Necromorphs" while trying to survive on board an infested interstellar mining ship named the USG Ishimura.

wtf happened to Mercer?

LouChou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LouChou
    SPOILER...

The game spends a lot of time convincing you he's some sort of religious mastermind/mentalist, and an important enough figure that he should appear several times, and yet when he hands himself over to the Necromorphs that's it. You hear nothing more from him. I was anticipating he'd be some sort of mega-necromorph, and that he'd be a boss, but I don't remember seeing him again at any point. Either that's a huge oversight for Redwood Studios, or I'm just missing something somewhere.
    Avatar image for disabilityfishy
    DisAbiLityFisHy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DisAbiLityFisHy

No, ReTarDedFisHy thinks that he was just a normal Necromorph. He gives himself to an Infector and then the transmission cuts off.
    When you get out of the elevator, an Infector is mutating a dude's body, and the area looks the same as in the vidlog. ReTarDedFisHy thinks that was him.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By OmegaPirate

Yeah im agreeing with the fish on thsi one- same thing from my POV

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By zitosilva

I also agree. There would be no reason for him to be different, he's just an average human.

The_Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By The_Icon

If it was DOOM 3, it was certainly not beyond possibility...lmao

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.