3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

Almost great but control issues hold it back. 0

It's an ongoing debate on whether or not games like this should be on a mobile platform like the iPhone and iPad. The touch screen controls make it very difficult to pull off a 3rd person shooter of this caliber. For the most part, Dead Space controls fine with what it's given. But every once in a while I was on the edge of frustration petering into full on rage as I struggled with the controls. The biggest draw for this game is the story. It bridges the gap between Dead Space and Dead Space 2. ...

Dead Space iOS Review 0

The iPhone has never really been a destination of choice for many gamers of who were looking for a good scare from their games. If we were craving horror, most likely we’d have to resort to our home anchored consoles for satisfaction. Thankfully, the Dead Space iteration for idevices delivers in its promise for true horror gameplay in good old fashion Dead Space style.You are codename: Vandal, yet another engineer who happened to be on another mining operation gone bad. Tricked by members who b...