achievementplayer's Dead to Rights: Retribution (Xbox 360) review

Dead to Rights is ok to rent

I played this over at my friends house
Dead to Rights: Retribution isn’t the most refined shooter out there. The story is mediocre and it can be rather ugly at times, but if you don’t take it too seriously, the gameplay is fun while it lasts.. It definitley reminds me of a trashy movie where you feel guilty but yet you have fun playing it at times. I would rent this game and wait for better games that are coming out.

Other reviews for Dead to Rights: Retribution (Xbox 360)

If a remake appears on the shelves, does it make a sound? 0

The first Dead to Rights was a guilty pleasure for me when I played a version of it on the Gamecube. The second Dead to Rights I did not play, because I did not have a PS2 at the time. In both cases, you pretty much knew what you were getting from the start: a stupid action game that nonetheless had several different ways to kill various mooks, using everything from special kung-fu disarming moves to easily-abused bullet ti--err..."Adrenaline Mode." Dead to Rights was a fun but ultimately forget...