Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadliest Warrior: The Game

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 14, 2010

Drawing inspiration from the Bushido Blade series, Deadliest Warrior: The Game is a 3D fighting game based on the Spike TV show "Deadliest Warrior", where generic versions of ancient warriors clash to find out who is the deadliest.

I got the Deadliest Warrior. Any questions about the game?

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Jeust

Well i bought it! I really like the game, although it is a bare compared to other fighter game franchises, like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken and Virtua Fighter. 

The game has a high learning curve with a heavy focus in strategy, blocking and dodging. Also generally the fights don't take more than thirty seconds, as almost if not all fighters can kill in a single move, if lucky enough.  

It is good, with a lot of replayability, as no two fights will ever happen in the same way.  

The "realistic" approach is well implemented, although the degree of damage seems a little random, as two strikes can give rise to different damage, and while you chop arms, legs, and bleed to death, you can't crawl in the battle field. Still it is very well implemented this kind of gameplay.  

Unlockables include various kinds of weapons and armour, and also avatar clothing.  

The game while won't blow you out of the water, it is very well made, and for me it is worth he 800 points.  

Any questions?

BionicMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BionicMonster

how many fighters are there? 
    and who are they?
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Jeust
    zarice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By zarice

Does it have a split screen mode so i can vs my friend on the same xbox??

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.