Centurion  
Samurai 
Viking  
B tier  
Pirate 
apache 
F tier  
Ninja  

this is my opinion i put a lot of thought and good consideration of the placement. I know the capabilities of the  weapsons and technology .. but i m focus on the practicality of the weapons and the tatics they would of been more important ... give your feed back and maybe place your own list up yourself ... please comment on my list if im  not far off or what ever
#2 Posted by Nes (222 posts) -

Ninja is definitely not F tier. I'd say he's A tier under Centurion. He's got a great projectile attack (poisoned dart), a special attack that stuns the enemy (and it usually goes off while being attacked), and plenty of insta-kill combos for both melee weapons.

#3 Edited by tradyman (7 posts) -

true what you say but keep in mind the purpose of those weapsons they weren ment for sleeping enemies or unarmored ememies ... the weapsons had devastating affects i will give you that but most deadly weeapon of the ninja was sleath .. you take that away from him you have a disvantage from the beginning .. i think ninja is a miss place killer . I  more consider the ninja as an assassin then a warrior .. his weapsons was effective only to its purpose such missions or night misssion and so on  ... not in one on one  battle or any type of warfare .... answer me this question ... (did you ever seen a grouop ninjas on a battlefield ) they are great killers indeed and very good at it, but only in their chosen situation  deployment
#4 Edited by mewarmo990 (835 posts) -

tradyman, Nes is referring to the ninja in terms of the game. Which is to be expected, since you posted this tier list on a video game website.

The ninja is pretty decent in the DW game because he's fast and has good combos. I'm guessing you haven't even played it.

#5 Edited by Jeust (10648 posts) -
@mewarmo990 said:

" tradyman, Nes is referring to the ninja in terms of the game. Which is to be expected, since you posted this tier list on a video game website.  The ninja is pretty decent in the DW game because he's fast and has good combos. I'm guessing you haven't even played it. "

I agree with tradyman. Although the game is balanced, the ninja is the hardest to play, with the weakest defense, and also some of the weakest attack. But of course this is all subjective considerations. 
#6 Posted by tradyman (7 posts) -

not exactly from playing and analyzing the game i figured out that some frames of the ninja attacks has wiindows for opportunity .. the second hit of his close weapon has enough lag that you could hit with your close range or mid rang weapon faster then he can finish only if he planning to hit with the last hit of his three hit combo .. also you can parry every close range attack of the ninja with the same button for example y + Block will blcok all of ninja close range  even you block with y and  the ninja attacks with A it will still parry  the attack because most of the starting frames of ninja hits has very similar start ups so thats why you could parry with one button most of the time and i m not sure with the med range yet but i will start testing  .. test it out for your self (with alot of pratice and great timing of course)  and after you  parry if you hit in good transition ( whichs means if your hits is  place hit correctly and hit in different lag or the hurt animation you can hurt or injure more likely (test it your self and still testing )  and ninja is easiest warrior to injure in th game
#7 Posted by Belonpopo (1823 posts) -

This is a strange thread.

#8 Posted by Three0neFive (2293 posts) -

FINAL DESTINATION

#9 Posted by GhOsTBomB (1 posts) -
@tradyman: @tradyman said:
" S tier    Spartan  Knight  A tier  Centurion  Samurai Viking  B tier  Pirate apache F tier  Ninja   this is my opinion i put a lot of thought and good consideration of the placement. I know the capabilities of the  weapsons and technology .. but i m focus on the practicality of the weapons and the tatics they would of been more important ... give your feed back and maybe place your own list up yourself ... please comment on my list if im  not far off or what ever "

This might be the worst tier list ive seen for a fighter. The way the tiers are broken down is mediocre. top mid lower... thats all. 

Top tier 
Ninja
Pirate
Viking 
These 3 are all super safe, fast and easy to set up kills.

Mid Tier
Knight
Spartan
Centurion

Lower Tier
Apache - Weapons are all to short and have no real safe combos.
Samurai - Lacks the sheild, has no real safe combos and its special attack too slow.
#10 Posted by Andorski (5310 posts) -

LAWL at the idea of making a tier list for this game.  Kudos to the idea.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.