Quicklook

#1 Posted by foolman (82 posts) -

I saw that they did a quicklook of Deadliest Warrior: The Game earlier today, but I didn't get the chance to watch it. Now I don't see it.  What happened to the quicklook and will it come back?

Thanks

#2 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

There must have been a problem with the video or something. Happens from time to time; usually when Drew's not working hard enough.  :P

#3 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -

There was a problem with the original video.  It has happened more than a few times before.  A new one usually goes back up the next day.

#4 Posted by foolman (82 posts) -

Oh ok, cool. Thanks guys!

#5 Posted by Sarumarine (2238 posts) -

A Quick Look of Deadliest Warrior? I hope they get everything straightened out soon. That sounds like it should be a good show judging by Jeff's review. Heh.

#6 Posted by lilman1101 (1065 posts) -

After reading Jeff's review i can't wait for it to go up.

#7 Posted by Trnck (448 posts) -

We'll have to wait till everybody's favorite day in the week to see it.

#8 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6991 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" There must have been a problem with the video or something. Happens from time to time; usually when Drew's not working hard enough.  :P "
IT'S ALL HIS FAULT! (/sarcasm)
#9 Posted by alternate (2702 posts) -

This never did come back - I assume the source video was fucked or something?  shame

#10 Posted by Kowbrainz (923 posts) -
@alternate said:
" This never did come back - I assume the source video was fucked or something?  shame "
It's right there on the Quick Looks page, seventh row down...
#11 Edited by Khemitude (222 posts) -
@alternate said:

" This never did come back - I assume the source video was fucked or something?  shame "

Really its not back? i remember watching the quicklook and it was totally fine for me, maybe they were contacted by the company that made it so they telling them to take it down? wasn't a single problem with the video when i watched it.

EDIT: Indeed as Kowbrainz said its right there on the quicklook page.
#12 Posted by alternate (2702 posts) -

huh, don't know how I missed that.  It did go up and then come down initially right?  I am not imagining things?

thx anyway

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.