Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Creatures

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 09, 2009

Deadly Creatures is a Nintendo Wii-exclusive game. The player takes control of either a tarantula or scorpion depending on the level.

I haven't seen any ads for Deadly Creatures.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Willy105

The developers said they will use that game's sales as a way to decide whether to continue doing "hardcore games" on Wii, or go on to make minigames.

I haven't seen an ad for the game yet.

How will it sell if people don't know it exists?

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

THQ already did that with de Blob, I think.

I think it's just a ploy for people who aren't interested in owning the game to get it.
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Diamond

I think they actually stated they weren't going to advertise it at all.  Hardcore gamers don't base purchasing on ads though.  Casual gamers only find out through TV and magazine ads, that's one of the marks of casual gamers.  It should actually be a MORE valid test of the hardcore gamer market on Wii than if they put lots of ads to appeal to general audience.

Personally I think the game is pretty good.  Nothing mind blowing but very solid in a way that keeps you interested and having fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.