This can be from playing the game or from watching the Endurance Run also -
If there will be spoilers, please use a spoiler tag in your post due to the fact many of us do not want the Endurance Run to be spoiled. Thanks ^__^
I guess I will go first ^__^
1. Even though you have just had a massive car crash with barrel rolls and your car turning upside down, your cigarette some how has not fallen out of your mouth. (Me)
2. When you get a call from headquarters filling them in on the current investigation, you didn't think of telling them that you are stranded in the woods with fucked up zombies everywhere and to send rescue. (Me)
3. You shoot with the goddamn A button. (natetodamax)
4. FK... In The Coffee (havelava)
5. A is the new X. (Ghostiet)
6. Your default pistol has unlimited ammo? (Castro)
7. Deadly Premonition detractors are fucking annoying. (Castro)
8. What does Zach think should be on the list? (mutha3)
9. Squirrels sound like monkeys... (FlemmingM)
10. When getting out of a burning car always throw out your laptop with classified information out of the car and leave it in the mud as safety precaution. (mutha3)
11.you run slightly slower when holding a knife. (nk19)
12. Bending your back and walking backwards is the ultimate fighting stance. (SPACETURTLE)
13. Driving a car while talking on a phone, lighting a cigarette, examining evidence and looking at crime scene photos on a laptop is not recommended (the_dudefather)
14. It's okay to have a fascination with reclusive, hairy brutes. (weegieanawrench)
15. $20 games are usually garbage. (Sanj)
16. Zombies are naturally flexible. (Jeust)
17. Rain is more dangerous than zombies. (raidingkvatch)
18. Twins are fucking scary (BronzDragon)
19. Absolutely nothing (creamypies)
20. Smoking cigarettes makes time fly by, literally. Apparently in the world of Deadly Premonition, nicotine has the same properties as crack. (larryrules138)
21. Most people like to be called by their first name (the_dudefather)
22. It's not something I want to play. (Linkyshinks)
23. Squirrels sound exactly like chimps when threatened. (Canberra)
24. FBI agents come equipped with flashlights in their chest. (CitizenKane)
25. Grinding an axe on the mud makes sparks fly. (XII_Sniper)
26. Sitting any closer than 10 feet from someone means you're hitting on them. (XII_Sniper)
27. People love to insist on using their name. (XII_Sniper)
28. When buying coffee (black) from vending machines, it is $31.50, but when you buy it from old ladies, it is $16.50. (Redbullet685)
29. FBI Agents smile is creepier than zombies. (Flaime)
30. Shooting inside a hotel doesn't break anything, leave any bullet holes or shell casings. (Flaime)
31. A pipe is far more powerful than a handgun (DarkShaper)
32. Shadows like to do the Limbo (Korne)
33. Shadows are fans of Insane Clown Possey (Korne)
34. Blocking your head with a shovel is useless (Korne)
35. Police brand cigarettes are the best (Korne)
36. Pickels can be canned !?! (Korne)
37. Shaving with Razors can be dangerous (the cuts on Yorks face) (Korne)
38. Shaving with a blade is useless (Korne)
39. Pipe > Knife > Gun w/ unlimited ammo (Korne)
40. Sheriffs are forced to have spurs on their boots (Korne)
41. Dodge the guy with the Axe the first time... or else (Korne)
42. Flashlights coming from eyes are common (Korne)
43. Black coffee is 3 times as expensive as coffee with milk (Korne)
44. Hotels can afford to stay open even if they have no customers. (DarkShaper)
45. A cup of java can dictate your future (masterherocard)
46. Booze is more expensive than coffee. (YellowKing)
47. Just because a live electrical wire is touching a puddle doesn't mean its electrified. (Daveyo520)
48. zombies are a lot less intimidating when they come at you backwards. (DystopiaX)
49. If your car goes flying off the road, don't hit the breaks, just wait for it to flip and then light a smoke. (ArchScabby)
50. cigarettes are so much better when you light them dramatically. (DystopiaX)
51. Jeff doesn't like the game's textures. (rjayb89)
52. Hamburger! (BionicMonster)
53. zombies can't sense you if you hold your breath. (niamahai)
54. rusty pipe>>>gun (CptChicken)
55. The FBI pays agents to shave (pwnasaurus)
56. Zombies loves Christopher Nolan's Joker, and wants to have the same make-up as him. Srsly... they look exactly like him D: (Murray)
57. The coffee is as clear as a crisp spring morning. (Urmean)
58. Booze is a lot cheaper than coffee. (YellowKing)
59. Agent York is Iron Man. That explains the chest light. (CaptainObvious)
60. If you're a police officer, the best place to hide your keys is inside a cell. (Legend)
61. Whistle theme. Enough said. (DeBurgo)
62. Some jail cells have doors in them on the back wall. (CornBREDX(
63. York likes eating small biscuits... (Gmanall)
64. Ushah, the rappah, uses chess as a source of inspiration for his songs. (RedEyesBlueBunny)
65. Crouching is more exhausting than running (Flaminglizard)
66. If you are a FBI agent, it is necessary to show your badge while introducing yourself to someone, whether or not the person is related to the investigation. (armaan8014)
67. Being able to take useful axes out of generators is ridiculous. (Darktoad450)
68. Just call me York, thats what everyone calls me. (Somadude)
69. Red Ivy, the shadow thing, the generator, it all makes sense! (metalsnakezero)
70. You got two options on how to go through a door. 1: Open it slowly, look if there is something behind it, then pass. 2: Run and bash the door open with your elbow. (Majkiboy)
71. Whenever shooting at the head, it is necessary to whisper "Amazing", "Nice", or "Head shot". (Scooby_Vu)
72. Contrary to their stiff reputation, zombies are rather flexible as proven by their bending over backwards style of attacking in Deadly Premonition. (Dad_Is_A_Zombie)
73. His name is York. Everyone calls him that. (marc)
74. Agent Yorks arm only extends. (Godlyawesomeguy)
75. In surgery, staples are a useful and necessary tool. (FireSketch)
76. In one area you can pickup unlimited amount of caned pickles. (metalsnakezero)
77. Spock hand sign can open doors. (metalsnakezero)
78. Children + twins = still creepy no matter who makes the game (fox01313)
79. D arts are now played with a dart gun (fox01313)
80. S treet maps where you can't zoom out take 100x as long to figure out where to drive to (fox01313)
81. When Shotguns glow don't wait to see what happens. Just kill them. (PK_Koopa)
82. Don't ask about Zach. Its easier that way. (PK_Koopa)
83. *Infinite pickles! (Blackout62)
84. Zombies try to jam their hand in your mouth in hopes of getting brains. (Smokay)
85. He is very particular about cookies. He'll have you know that. (armaan8014)
86. *Infinite lollipops! (Legend)
87. It's much easier to kill someone by hitting them with a pipe than, say, shooting them in the face. (Natalia)
88. Guns found at crime scenes aren't evidence (Metroid545)
89. Boxes Jump when shot (Metroid545)90.
90. Thankfully, no one cares how bad you smell or that you've been enveloped by beeflies. (LordAndrew)
91. When in an investigation never tell anyone else also in the investigation about any gun fights you may or may not have been involved in 5 minutes before seeing them. (Godlyawesomeguy)
92. In the world of Deadly Premonition, you can see the line where the rain water stops. (random_guy23)
93. You can fish for bullets! (Kamikaze_Tutor)
94. A single crate takes 8 bullets to destroy. (ryanrulez)
95. Dancing and snapping your fingers to music only you can hear is a good idea in any place or situation (Shadow)
96. Having an Imaginary friend is perfectly fine if you are A) a five year old, or B) an FBI agent. (Donkeysraliens)
97. Agent York could beat Guybrush Threepwood in a 'hold your breath' contest. (Donkeysraliens)
98. David Lynch needs to get on the phone to his lawyer right away (Donkeysraliens)
99. Sigourney's pot is getting cold!
100. the limbo is the most dangerous game to play with zombies
101. Dogs can get you stuck in the bathroom's doorway.
102. George is a dick.
103. Knife worms are the best way to fish melee weapons out of a lake.
104. You can have your axe and throw it too.
105. I learned that I want to buy an Xbox 360 just to play this game, regardless of its quality. Hell, I might just import the PS3 version. I need this game.
106. I learned that driving behind another car while blasting a siren can inexplicably alert them to your presence. Who knew?
107. Zombies can wield shotguns.
108. It's not the cops fault, he didn't string her up.
109. I learned that 35 dollars and 56 cents will get you a pack of crackers
110. I learned that a car wash is perfect for getting the car washed
111. how to smile like a weirdo..
112. That if you're wielding a shovel, you should try and hold it in a way where it won't obscure your view
113. It's legal to barge into people's houses, but not into any room except the one you enter into without a search warrant
114. That Vinny could probably get lost in a phone booth.
115. You kan make great delicious tea out of red seeds!
116. going 55-60 mph using the cop cars sirens freaks you out as opposed to using a sports car going 90 in which you're perfectly chill
117. shot guns have to charge up just like plasma cannons, which they are taking 50-100% of your health
118. Zombies teleport, eff it
119. We're trying to make a scary movie, lets put the andy griffin theme song on it wait what
120. Flame thrower, does less damage than bullets, and causes zombies to get VERY angry
121. resident metal heads give you the best weapons, duh
122. hey zach remember that time when
123. no matter how many rounds you shoot randomly into the air or towards someones feet or in there general direction, nothing compares to aiming at them by accident and not shooting
124. laser sights disappear when you shoot, duh
125. arrive in 2 door sports car start level in cop car, everyone inside
126. 1min in game = 20s irl, therefor wanna wait 2 hrs enjoy your 40 mins doing NOTHING if you have no side quests better get the unlimited smg and shoot nothing with no shells
127. horses gone from the farm duh bring out the giant creepy dogs
128. go into building at noon scary crap, come out nothing, stand outside same building til 2am HOLY ZOMBIES
129. wait your 40 mins, do something wrong mess up mission? Enjoy waiting 24 hrs cause you cant replay times
130. Drinking a cocktail is the equilivent of taking a 6 hour nap.
131. You can buy $500 suits at a food store.
132. It costs $14.99 to have saliva smeared on your windshield.
133. Thomas likes to DANCE.
134. You can't move when you aim.
135. Apparently, a standard FBI-issued submachine gun magazine can hold 180 bullets - more than that of a drum magazine!
136. FBI agents gets paid for getting shaves.
137. Francis York Morgan. You have finally arrived. You are welcomed inside.
138. You can fish for gift certificates for bullets in the water.
139. People in greenvale are incredibly absent-minded. Always show them your badge if you're a federal agent, because they'll always forget. At least Francis York Morgan thought so.
140. It's okay for federal agents to street race illegally without permission from supervisors.
141. You get to report to your superiors in another state using a typewriter, not a laptop. This spawns a theory of typewriters is actually a much more complicated device than we initially thought - it can send messages through (possibly) electronic signals..
142. Driving while smoking, using a laptop and talking to oneself is safe.
143. FBI personally customizes weapons for its agents, although they bear no differences from those used by Greenvale police officers. (You'll see it later in the game. Emily's gun is the 9mm Sheriff Special or something like that.)
144. Seeds can grow in extremely acidic mediums like the stomach, which contains high conecntration of hydrochloric acid. Hydrochloric acids in high concentrations can cause severe skin burns, for your information.
145. Picking up three pieces of evidence can immediately help a federal agent figure out how the crime occured. No wonder why we paid heavy taxes. It seemed they put them to good use - by giving federal agents appropriate trainings.
146. There are always cop cars parked around Greenvale, although there aren't that many cops.
147. David Bowie shows up where you least expect it.
148. Never let Brad controll a endurance run or any otehr game ever again.
PS: I will update the OP with your posts ^__^