Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

Another Easter Egg: "Pillow Stains" song in Deadly Premonition!

Chemi_ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chemi_ro

I found a cool little Easter Egg yesterday!

During my current play through during episode 01, chapter 07 I heard a very surprising tune, Pillow Stains (Piano Solo)! For those who don't know "Pillow Stains" is a fan name given to the alternate song Carol sings instead of "Miss Stiletto Heels" that we've only heard in the Rainy Woods Trailer. I actually prefer this tune to "Miss Stiletto Heels" so luckily, when the_miker ripped the soundtrack from the game there were still full versions the "Pillow Stains" song: one with vocal, a piano solo and an a capella version. I assumed that since the "Pillow Stains" vocal track was replaced in game by "Miss Stiletto Heels" it meant that the former did not appear in Deadly Premonition at all, happily this doesn't seem to be the case! After having dinner with Emily, George and Thomas in Chapter 07 go to Thomas' apartment (It can't be raining, if the weather isn't clear he'll actually be at the Galaxy of Terror) and peep in his window and you will Thomas dance with himself to "Pillow Stains (Piano Solo)" instead of the usual "Miss Stiletto Heels (Piano Solo)". How cool is that? I wonder now if the vocal will appear in anyway...I've upload a short clip to youtube! 

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Pie

Is that the thing that was on the endurance run?

Chemi_ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Chemi_ro
    @Pie: No, I took  this video myself. In the endurance run when they watched Thomas dance I believe the "Thomas MacLaine" song played not this one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.