Best way to watch DP endurance runs?

#1 Posted by Baillie (4279 posts) -

I've never really been able to watch these yet and while I am currently 137 episodes in to re-watching persona 4, I'd like a good method.

Watch one first then the other, watch then concurrently - BR1 & VJ1. Or something crazy like try to keep them around the same timeline...

Any replies will be appreciated!
#2 Posted by Legend (2660 posts) -

I watched them concurrently. It's really fun to compare how they approach situations and comment on them each in their different way. I would also recommend you watch Twin Peaks, too. That's what I did. I would watch a few episodes of the both ERs, then watch an episode or two of Twin Peaks. That was one of the most entreating experiences I've had. I might even do the same all over again sometime in the future.

#3 Posted by Legend (2660 posts) -

Ignore the typos. lol Typing this on my iPhone, and I can't edit my post.

#4 Posted by Maystack (906 posts) -

I've watched through VJ's twice, and both times I tried watching BR's after finishing and stopped before the first episode was over. Watching them concurrently would probably be better.

#5 Posted by rawrsair (821 posts) -

I watched them separately, but thinking of watching them again together :)

#6 Posted by Castiel (2704 posts) -

Concurrently is the way to go sir!

#7 Posted by Baillie (4279 posts) -

Alright, sounds like concurrently is the way to go! Thanks friends! :)

#8 Posted by James_Giant_Peach (751 posts) -

I watched concurrently, I think it's the best way to go, especially seeing how wildly different the responses they have and paths they take are. DP is a game with a lot of options and a lot of the fun of the ER is seeing which ones the two teams take.

#9 Posted by JoeBigfoot (114 posts) -

Drunk

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.