Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

Better than Tron: Evolution?

Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Jadeskye

So i was browsing on lovefilm.co.uk for my next rental and noticed an interesting trend in the community reviews. 

No Caption Provided
    If you can take the number of votes into consideration one might be able to draw that deadly premonition is better than Tron >_> 

Sorry Johnny! Don't hurt me!

No Caption Provided
    moldyclay87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By moldyclay87

As far as I know, Tron Evolution wasn't very good at all.

But actually, I think if you find an average of the ratings, it makes Tron the better game, going by user reviews. However, I haven't done math in forever, so I don't know what I am saying.

But to even question DP being better than Tron is ridiculous, because it obviously is, whether UK's lovefilm community thinks so or not.

Avatar image for redeyesbluebunny
    RedEyesBlueBunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By RedEyesBlueBunny

it's also better than the other two games on that list. those stars aint fooling me

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By Yummylee

It most likely is. I haven't played TRON: Evolution, though from what I've seen, it has little to it can contend with besides maybe its cool graphical style reminiscent of the movies.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

In my opinion Deadly Premonition is the better game. They're both bad games in a lot of specific regards but Deadly Premonition somewhat redeems itself with an original and interesting narrative, whereas there's just nothing really worth suffering through the terrible gameplay of Tron: Evolution for. Sorry Johnny.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By cornbredx

I've never played Tron Evolution. 

That being said, Deadly Premonition would still beat it because it has that hilariously bad aspect to it and nostalgic gameplay. Plus the heavy lean on Twin Peaks helps. Being a gamer of my age makes DP the clear winner. Younger generations would probably like Tron better though. Just from what little I know of it.

Both are NOT masterpieces of gaming or anything though.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By EuanDewar

I'd like to use this forum to ask a question, whatever happened to with that GT5 wager Johnny won where it was agreed he would get a picture drawn of him by the artist who does all the WM art? Has anything come out of that yet?

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Bocam

Of course Deadly Premonition is the better game, it was the game of the year.
    @EuanDewar: They're working on it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.