Deadly Premonition SOUNDTRACK

#1 Posted by Animagess (157 posts) -

Full-on soundtrack download at Planet Redwood HERE.  Courtesy the_miker, known as tehmiker on these forums.  It's been posted elsewhere probably, most notably on the Ignition Forums, but I like to centralize information as much as possible.  Anyway, now it's all shiny and organized, so enjoy if you haven't already!

SPECS:
-Both MP3 and FLAC versions
-2 discs for CD-R burning
-48 tracks, 2 hours 8 minutes total running length
-Includes songs not used in the game
- Track listing including composer info, song description, usage in game, etc.

WARNING: Song titles contain spoilers.

#2 Posted by armaan8014 (5337 posts) -

Thanks!

#3 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

i thought we were passed this

#4 Posted by Yummylee (21305 posts) -
@armaan8014 said:
" Thanks! "
#5 Posted by Animagess (157 posts) -
@Ryax said:
" i thought we were passed this "
Nope.

Also I don't know what you're referring to.  The game or the soundtrack info?  Either way, new content is involved, so I think it bears repeating.

Anyone with information on where in the heck "Ride of the Valkries" plays in the game is welcome to divulge.  I don't remember hearing that song anywhere; it might be an unused track.
#6 Posted by armaan8014 (5337 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
" @armaan8014 said:
" Thanks! "
"
That's just lazy!
#7 Posted by Vinny_Says (5691 posts) -

you people need to stop with the deadly premonition stuff....

#8 Posted by UsbCable (235 posts) -
@armaan8014 said:
" @Abyssfull said:
" @armaan8014 said:
" Thanks! "
"
That's just lazy! "
^
#9 Posted by countinhallways (632 posts) -

Thanks very much!!
Also, why are people in the deadly premonition forum telling others to stop talking about deadly premonition? If you don't want to hear about the game you should probably stop reading the associated forum page.

#10 Edited by Animagess (157 posts) -

Ohhhhhh, you know, I was wondering why people who weren't DP fans would come in here to tell us to stop having fun!  I didn't know the forums worked that way.  That's not going to stop me from posting in here (and I hope you all realize it's just going to get worse when the game hits the UK) but it all makes sense now.

Is it really that big a deal though?  Is this thread somehow magically DRAAAAAGING people's cursors to click on it, then causing the keyboard to post something there?  Because that's pretty much the only excuse I'll accept.

Of course, if you really want to talk about DP and nothing else, there's always the Community Center.

#11 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

Oh Man. This will surely be great to turn up on the highway. Lol

#12 Posted by mutha3 (4985 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm said:
" you people need to stop with the deadly premonition stuff.... "
This is the Deadly Premoniton board, dumbshit.
#13 Posted by Vinny_Says (5691 posts) -
@mutha3: Yeah alright insults aside, I mean a lot of people here are just sheeps who will like a not so good game just because Jeff and crew made an ER of it. But you're right I have no right to complain if you GENUINELY like the game. Calm down buddy....
#14 Posted by Tesla (1911 posts) -

Thanks for the link.

#15 Posted by Raymayne (1226 posts) -

How about no one cares anymore? Deadly Premonition is brilliant and it was funny while it lasted but Jesus you've taken it to a whole new level, and it sucks. I'm pretty sure it's against forum rules to keep spamming us with links to your god damn shitty ass fansite so gtfo.

#16 Posted by homewrecker (193 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm said:
" @mutha3: Yeah alright insults aside, I mean a lot of people here are just sheeps who will like a not so good game just because Jeff and crew made an ER of it. But you're right I have no right to complain if you GENUINELY like the game. Calm down buddy.... "
I forgot that this was the "people who only like deadly premonition because they watched the endurance run" board
#17 Posted by Ignor (2372 posts) -
@Raymayne said:

" How about no one cares anymore? Deadly Premonition is brilliant and it was funny while it lasted but Jesus you've taken it to a whole new level, and it sucks. I'm pretty sure it's against forum rules to keep spamming us with links to your god damn shitty ass fansite so gtfo. "

GTFO yourself. If you find a topic inappropriate,  just flag it and move on.
#18 Posted by Vinny_Says (5691 posts) -
@homewrecker: Hey man, if you like shitty games than more power to ya!
#19 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10576 posts) -

YES! Now I don't need to go and poorly steal this stuff off YouTube, or hold a microphone up to my TV whilst using the in game jukebox!  

I thank thee,  

And to the haters, Deadly Premonition shall never die! 

#20 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3482 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm: @blacklabeldomm: Stop being jerks. The OP just posted some helpful, charitable links, he doesn't deserve crap from you guys.   
@Animagess: Also, thanks for the links^^ 
#21 Edited by Animagess (157 posts) -
@Raymayne said:

" How about no one cares anymore? Deadly Premonition is brilliant and it was funny while it lasted but Jesus you've taken it to a whole new level, and it sucks. I'm pretty sure it's against forum rules to keep spamming us with links to your god damn shitty ass fansite so gtfo. "

Yikes, I'm sorry for killing your dog and hanging its entrails from a flagpole outside your mother's house.  If it wasn't that than I must have done something else at least that bad to incur this kind of childish, misdirected ire.

...Apparently all his forum posts are just as helpful as this one so I think I'm justified in assuming he can't be taken too seriously.  Glad the rest of you are finding these resources helpful though.  And no, DP will never die... Hell, fifteen years later and Earthbound's fanbase is still going strong.  Just because some gamers have the attention span of a flea is none of my concern.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.