Deadly Premonition Special Menu Mystery (not the door)

#1 Posted by Ludus_York (2 posts) -

Ok, so on the special menu of Deadly Premonition, which is unlocked after beating the game, there are these three arrows which take you to different parts of the screen. The forward arrow takes you to some coverage photos that were taken for what I presume is research material, but thats not important. What is, however, is the fact that on the way to said photos, there is a piece of paper on the table with a series of codes on it, which, to the best of my abilities (they are a little difficult to read), are TV-35, VB-14, TC-26, and PT-2-03. What do they mean? They must be there for a reason. Please tell me someone knows the answer, this is driving me crazy.

#2 Posted by Aishan (1014 posts) -

It's the code to unlock the door, you select each specific numbered item from the various things in the room.

#3 Posted by Hardgamer (610 posts) -
@Ludus_York:  Are you new?
#4 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

Watch the end of the VJ endurance run. The scribblings are just instructions on how to open the door: TV, Jukebox, Trading Card and Photo.

#5 Posted by Beforet (2916 posts) -

@Hardgamer said:

@Ludus_York: Are you new?

No, he's just been around for so long that his post count has reset to 1. And he really likes the default avatar.

#6 Posted by Ludus_York (2 posts) -

^ What he said.

#7 Posted by kingclaw (757 posts) -
@Beforet said:

@Hardgamer said:

No, he's just been around for so long that his post count has reset to 1. And he really likes the default avatar.

Prestige mode in GB?
#8 Posted by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -
@kingclaw said:
@Beforet said:

@Hardgamer said:

Prestige mode in GB?
I did it 10 times already myself.
#9 Posted by ajamafalous (11959 posts) -

@kingclaw said:

@Beforet said:

@Hardgamer said:

Prestige mode in GB?

What do you think this gold medal around my avatar is?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.