How it's going to work.
- Time recorded is on a "Time Recorded on the Website" basis, ie: the little white timer at the corner of the video.
- Time recorded in an "xxx minutes. yy seconds" format, yes - every 60 seconds has been included as a minute.
- Progress is rewarded in 25 point integers, points are rewarded on a purely proportional system ie; Team VJ took two episodes to get to where Team BR had progressed in one; as such Team BR was awarded 50 progression points for a single episode whereas Team VJ was awarded 25 points per episode.
- Progress will not take in any sidequests into consideration.
- Progress will not take any open-end exploration in consideration.
- Progress = Story Progression
- Game Crashes = Too Bad :(
And finally, here is the weekly conclusion.
- As of 4/9/2010, Team BR is in the lead.
- As of 4/16/2010, Team BR is in the lead.
- As of 4/23/2010, Team BR is in the lead.
- As of 5/1/2010, Team BR is in the lead.
- As of 5/12/2010, Team VJ is in the lead. <- OMG!
- As of 5/15/2010, Team VJ is in the lead.
- As of 5/22/2010, Team VJ is in the lead.
- As of 5/26/2010, Team VJ has completed Deadly Premonition