Francis York Morgan is on Yelp and It's Amazing

#1 Posted by Chuggsy (554 posts) -
#2 Posted by RoboRobb (1053 posts) -

That's pretty awesome!

#3 Posted by TooWalrus (13255 posts) -

I'm pretty convinced that this thread is a sleep-deprivation fueled hallucination and that page doesn't actually exist.

#4 Posted by mlarrabee (3031 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

I'm pretty convinced that this thread is a sleep-deprivation fueled hallucination and that page doesn't actually exist.

But if it did, it would be awesome.

#5 Posted by OmegaChosen (646 posts) -

People be crazy.

Crazy awesome.

#6 Posted by TooWalrus (13255 posts) -

@mlarrabee said:

@TooWalrus said:

I'm pretty convinced that this thread is a sleep-deprivation fueled hallucination and that page doesn't actually exist.

But if it did, it would be awesome.

Oh totally. Apparently Francis York Morgan is a connoisseur of international cuisine. (But of course he is).

#7 Posted by mlarrabee (3031 posts) -

@Chuggsy: Out of curiosity, how in the wide, wonderful world did you find this?!

#8 Posted by Sayishere (1840 posts) -

LOL thats pretty damn cool.

#9 Posted by James_Giant_Peach (751 posts) -

Awesome

#10 Posted by Pezen (1657 posts) -

Leaning a little heavily on the "right Zach?" stuff, and not enough inner discussion/reflection. Otherwise a fun little find.

#11 Posted by StrainedEyes (1328 posts) -

I've eaten at a lot of those places...

#12 Posted by Chuggsy (554 posts) -

@mlarrabee said:

@Chuggsy: Out of curiosity, how in the wide, wonderful world did you find this?!

It was great; I was just looking up hours for my local QFC and his was the first review. It was by complete accident.

#13 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2998 posts) -

I'm going to make an account on yelp for rating these reviews up

#14 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -
@StrainedEyes said:

I've eaten at a lot of those places...

Have you ever run into York?
#15 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

Great!

#16 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1596 posts) -

Dude really goes for it; God bless him for that.

#17 Posted by PaulRevere (208 posts) -

That was thoroughly entertaining

#18 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@Pezen said:

Leaning a little heavily on the "right Zach?" stuff, and not enough inner discussion/reflection. Otherwise a fun little find.

I was thinking the same thing. But that's not enough to spoil the enjoyment from imagining York's voice when reading it.

#19 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -
@GlenTennis said:

Great!

Amazing!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.