Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

Here we go again

aznan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

Edited By aznan

I really loved the Persona 4 Endurance Run, so when it finally ended I couldn't help but feeling a bit empty inside. Not strange, considering I'd spent more than a hundred hours with the game and its players. A hundred hours is a lot of time though, so the emptiness was accompanied by a sense of relief. I now had an extra hour of free time every day.

Slowly, the Endurance Run was becoming a thing of the past, but just when I thought I was out they dragged me back in. That's right, another Endurance Run - and this time it's a double dose with two episodes a day. Dammit! There goes my free time again as another bittersweet era of Endurance begins.

aznan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By aznan

I really loved the Persona 4 Endurance Run, so when it finally ended I couldn't help but feeling a bit empty inside. Not strange, considering I'd spent more than a hundred hours with the game and its players. A hundred hours is a lot of time though, so the emptiness was accompanied by a sense of relief. I now had an extra hour of free time every day.

Slowly, the Endurance Run was becoming a thing of the past, but just when I thought I was out they dragged me back in. That's right, another Endurance Run - and this time it's a double dose with two episodes a day. Dammit! There goes my free time again as another bittersweet era of Endurance begins.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.