I have this game. Ask me about it

• 57 results
#51 Posted by Metiphis (388 posts) -

Just got the game delivered from Amazon earlier today and it is really fantastic.  Its messing with my head a lot.

#52 Edited by larryrules138 (142 posts) -
@Odyssey said:

" 2.0 should be reserved for downright broken games with nothing redeemable about them. Deadly Premonition isn't broken, and there's a lot to enjoy about the game. "

Right on. I have no idea how he scored it 2/10 honestly. The game definitely has flaws and takes some getting used to but I'm finding it fun as hell so far. I'm starting to just suspect that the reviewer didn't play it for very long. He has some stupid complaints too, like how when you pick up items it has a long screen showing what you've picked up. If you hit the start button this screen closes nearly instantly. He bitches about driving being slow, yet you can get faster cars at a point. He criticized the on-foot controls, which I think are totally fine, yet he didn't mention the awkward driving controls at all.

Just a bad, bad review. I'm hoping Destructoid's review is up soon and will actually have legitimate points.
#53 Posted by hinderk (685 posts) -
#54 Posted by damnboyadvance (4059 posts) -

Why did you buy it?

#55 Posted by Lind_L_Taylor (3962 posts) -
@Ashwyn said:
" Ive seen gameplay and I'm really glad it's not got a release date for Europe. Game looks pretty damn bad to put it lightly. "
Funny you say that. I was gonna mention that your avatar is based on a movie that I thought completely sucked ass. I couldn't even watch it all the way through.. :)  Seems like this game should be right up your alley.
#56 Posted by Ashwyn (202 posts) -
@Lind_L_Taylor: @Lind_L_Taylor said:
" @Ashwyn said:
" Ive seen gameplay and I'm really glad it's not got a release date for Europe. Game looks pretty damn bad to put it lightly. "
Funny you say that. I was gonna mention that your avatar is based on a movie that I thought completely sucked ass. I couldn't even watch it all the way through.. :)  Seems like this game should be right up your alley. "
I ain't going to deny The Spirit was terrible, i just like the hat and tie.
#57 Posted by Lind_L_Taylor (3962 posts) -
@Ashwyn said:
" @Lind_L_Taylor: @Lind_L_Taylor said:
" @Ashwyn said:
Funny you say that. I was gonna mention that your avatar is based on a movie that I thought completely sucked ass. I couldn't even watch it all the way through.. :)  Seems like this game should be right up your alley. "
I ain't going to deny The Spirit was terrible, i just like the hat and tie. "
*shudders*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.