I took a stab at re-designing the Deadly Premonition game cover

#1 Posted by Chemi_ro (45 posts) -

I made some cover redesigns :) What do you guys think?

#2 Posted by Zaccheus (1793 posts) -

Why? I think they look nice... but why?

#3 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

They're fucking awesome, dude. Full approval here.

#4 Posted by SpaceDandie (256 posts) -

Really dig the last one. I've always liked a more minimalist design. Well done sir!

#5 Posted by Rabid619 (1097 posts) -

Neat, I like the more minimalistic designs you did there. The first design, eh, not so much. Personal preference.

@Zaccheus: You've never just done something for the hell of it? Occasionally designing completely random things is fun, and can also improve your skills if you ever wish to use them for other things.

#6 Posted by AlisterCat (5564 posts) -

I like the third one. Minimalist and classy. The European box art was pretty good though.

#7 Edited by Bane122 (789 posts) -

Man, take the bottom one and make it a Steelbook with the tree and title embossed... fantastic idea for an LE.

#8 Posted by TobbRobb (4646 posts) -

Sweet designs! I like the more minimalist ones, but the first one is good too!

#9 Posted by supamon (1333 posts) -

Second and third are great!

#10 Posted by mosespippy (4174 posts) -

I like the last one the most but I think the second one would sell more copies than the last one.

#11 Edited by Chemi_ro (45 posts) -

Thanks guys! When I made the minimalist designs I was thinking it would make a good special edition cover :)

@Zaccheus: I like the game and thought it would be fun...same reason why I made my own set of Deadly Premonition Trading cards and a fan website.

#12 Posted by Morrow (1829 posts) -

@Chemi_ro:

Very nice :) I think the last one, the most minimalistic one, would be a good choice for a collector's edition.

#13 Posted by bibamatt (1088 posts) -

Amazing! Love the middle one. Good work, duder.

#14 Posted by EuanDewar (4912 posts) -

The second and third are the best but the first is the most appropriate for the dodgy ass game it is representing

#15 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11002 posts) -

Nifty.

Moderator Online
#16 Edited by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

First cover = North America

Second cover = Japan

Third cover = Europe

#17 Posted by DharmaBum (1049 posts) -

Deadly Premonition (The Criterion Collection)

#18 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

The last two are great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.