Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

New Destructoid Interview on Justin.tv

kevinski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By kevinski

This took place earlier today, and you can watch an archived version of it: 

http://www.justin.tv/destructoid/b/280615092  

Very interesting. Willie's actually a lot more key to the storyline that some might realize. 

Chemi_ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Chemi_ro
    kevinski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By kevinski
    @Chemi_ro said:
    " @kevinski:  Yes I was surprised about Willie! For those who don't want to sit through the video I have made a transcript of the questions and answers during the interview and have hidden the spoiler filled questions for any new players:

http://shshatteredmemories.com/greenvale/destructoid-interview-transcript "
    Yeah, the part about Willie is very surprising.
    MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MrKlorox

Cool. But damn I have too many videos downloading with my slow connection to stream anything. Debating with myself on whether I should watch or read.

edit: So the combat was tacked on at the end? I believe it. Too bad there's not an option to skip it at any time.

Kinda disappointed he seems to be looking at ports more than looking at another game. Oh well, I'd still buy DP on PC just to make the combat go by faster.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By htr10

nice work transcribing all that.  i liked your question about the card, too bad the big man couldn't remember writing it.  interesting about the combat being added at the alpha stage as it is a common question whether or not DP would have been better without the combat.  i've never been sure how to feel about the combat question as i'm not sure how the game would feel without those transitions in the action and i more or less loved the game in its existing state.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.