*NEW* PART 3,4,5&6 of Funniest DP ER moments video!

#1 Edited by armaan8014 (5453 posts) -

SPOILERS IN THE VIDS

Part 1&2

Tribute to York and Emily [*NEW!*]

Ok! So finally, after the end of both the ERs, I have compiled and uploaded the funniest moments starting from episode 26 till ep 42 (Earlier episode's moments were covered in parts 1&2)
A LOT of time and work went into these, (I have been working on these from 3 days and haven't played a game since) and I had to do a lot of searching and scanning through the episodes to find those moments which made this ER special. So, if you're watching one of those videos, please try to watch all the parts! (and let me know if you had fun :D)

Here it is:

#2 Posted by Mikemcn (7023 posts) -

God I love these, thanks!

#3 Posted by Legend (2664 posts) -

Thanks for making this. I'll watch them now. :)

#4 Posted by Rhombus_Of_Terror (2168 posts) -

This is absolutely amazing but, 

You missed out Brad's discovery with the radio!

#5 Posted by armaan8014 (5453 posts) -
@RhombusOfTerror: That was not on or after ep26! If you're saying that I missed it while making parts 1&2, then yeah, I did :(
#6 Posted by metalsnakezero (2342 posts) -

Good job duder.

#7 Posted by Urmean (599 posts) -
Oh Brad!
#8 Posted by SPACETURTLE (1622 posts) -

Awesome! Good job, mate.

#9 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -

awesome

#10 Posted by PushThePig (64 posts) -

These are great. Giant demon dog!

#11 Posted by TurboMan (7735 posts) -

thanks for making these awesome videos.

#12 Posted by Zero_ (1977 posts) -

Awesome, I don't think I can make through another run of the Endurance Run so to just watch the highlights is awesome, thanks so much.

#13 Posted by armaan8014 (5453 posts) -

Thanks everyone :D 
It was fun making them. I can only hope that this was not our last ER (we all know it wasn't ;) )

#14 Posted by slaughterking (20 posts) -

Awesome best of. Thanks a lot! :)

#15 Posted by Blueman (753 posts) -

These are brilliant, thanks dude!
#16 Posted by Aero (18 posts) -

Great videos, but I was a bit disappointed there were no highlights from Vinny and Jeff's ending sequence.

#17 Posted by Yit (761 posts) -

The audio levels are a little wonky, but a clear labor of love. I appreciate the efforts!

#18 Posted by armaan8014 (5453 posts) -
@Aero:  There wasn't anything special in that, was there? They weren't as enthusiastic as BR in any case ;)
@Yit: Thanks:) Yeah, I actually ripped off the video and audio straight off with the help of FRAPS while playing it on VLC media player. Whatever the volume was while playing it, got recorded and carried on to the clip.
Glad you liked it!
#19 Posted by ZmillA (2287 posts) -

Well I guess their someone's funniest moments... Good effort though!

#20 Posted by Khantael (162 posts) -

I liked it, thought it was very good highlights!

Actually it works out quite nicely that later on it's mainly BR highlights, since your first two sets were nearly all VJ highlights. In the end you probably got a roughly even number of highlights from each run - plus the people who didn't actually watch the BR run get to see some bits.

#21 Posted by armaan8014 (5453 posts) -
@Khantael: Yeah, I also felt that BR were more enthusiastic about the ending, so it's mostly them in the end :)
#22 Posted by dudeglove (8307 posts) -

Shut your crap, York!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.